Who Do You Hate?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
icka said:
if you're going to insult people, at least learn how to proof read. You're calling people "elementary school idiots" yet you don't know the difference between your and you're.

I suppose i just strongly believe in not making yourself sound like an idiot when you're calling others stupid.
Yeah, I always mix up your and you're, it just doesn't go through my mind while I am typing. Leave me alone, you have mastered the flame forum by lowering my self esteem :(.
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
back in high school . . .

I have to say that I am so sick of seeing so many fucking English teachers on this forum..... I mean god damn give it a rest folks.. a few missed spelled words are not a measurement of intelligence. Pay attention to what the words mean, not how to fucking spell them.
I'm not trying to points fingers or anything, it's just that this subject really pisses me off...
I hated English class in high school and don't really want to repeat that here

so fuck off on proof reading :mfinger:
 

icka

:)
1,775
8
352
screw_you_jack said:
I have to say that I am so sick of seeing so many fucking English teachers on this forum..... I mean god damn give it a rest folks.. a few missed spelled words are not a measurement of intelligence. Pay attention to what the words mean, not how to fucking spell them.
I'm not trying to points fingers or anything, it's just that this subject really pisses me off...
I hated English class in high school and don't really want to repeat that here

so fuck off on proof reading :mfinger:
by no means am i a fucking english teacher. i probably have worse grammer and spelling then most people here. however, i just feel that if you're going to insult somebody do it well! so i say... go fuck yourself imbecile. im sick and very defensive today!
 

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
114
0
0
icka said:
if you're going to insult people, at least learn how to proof read. You're calling people "elementary school idiots" yet you don't know the difference between your and you're.

I suppose i just strongly believe in not making yourself sound like an idiot when you're calling others stupid.
but hey, isnt that the point of the wtf forums? make mistakes and stupid comments for more people to rant on about?????? :gun:
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
and.suckmyballs said:
but hey, isnt that the point of the wtf forums? make mistakes and stupid comments for more people to rant on about?????? :gun:

Good to know that someone out there appericates this forum for what it is...

well, kinda
 

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
114
0
0
as long as people can actually understand what your saying....doesnt that count...fuck the apostrophiews, periods, capitals and so on if yu can read it, then that should be good enough
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
You didn't drive me insane... I was already insane, if I was insane I wouldn't be on this website. And stop makin shots at me for posting the same forum twice, it was an accident, I know I did it but I can't delete it and I don't know how to contact Jason. So leave me the hell alone I just pressed the wrong button!
Ahh little dude, don't even try it.You posted the same bullshit in four different threads and now you're trying to play it off as an accident?
Take your raggedy ass on down the road.Oh yea little mister spelling and grammar guru, looks like someone else just rammed it down your throat.Now go get your blankey, curl up and watch Blue's Clues, and get THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE.
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
Bleah!

I don't think spelling shows intelligence too much, certainly not as much as grammar does. Your grammar shows comprehension, it show your ability too understand patterns (like the ones you have been hearing your whole life). Unless of course you have some sort of medical problem, like stuttering or dyslexia. In which case you shouldn't take up any public jobs that will make everyone you represent look like fucking idiots.
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
I don't think spelling shows intelligence too much, certainly not as much as grammar does. Your grammar shows comprehension, it show your ability too understand patterns (like the ones you have been hearing your whole life). Unless of course you have some sort of medical problem, like stuttering or dyslexia. In which case you shouldn't take up any public jobs that will make everyone you represent look like fucking idiots.
I have a mild form of dyslexia and i funtion in socity fairly well.... But this is why i have such a problem with fucking spelling, i mean fuck..... let it go

icka said:
by no means am i a fucking english teacher. i probably have worse grammer and spelling then most people here. however, i just feel that if you're going to insult somebody do it well! so i say... go fuck yourself imbecile. im sick and very defensive today!
I ment no personal offense but fuck you anyhow
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
Dumbass

GottaHurt said:
Ahh little dude, don't even try it.You posted the same bullshit in four different threads and now you're trying to play it off as an accident?
Take your raggedy ass on down the road.Oh yea little mister spelling and grammar guru, looks like someone else just rammed it down your throat.Now go get your blankey, curl up and watch Blue's Clues, and get THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE.
It was an accident dumbass, why the hell would I want to post the same thing over and over again? It makes no fucking sense! How could you possibly know what I did better then I do? You can't dumbass. I posted what I was saying but then I decided I should make it a thread but it was too late so I made another one on a thread, but I didn't like the title, and not knowing how to change it I needed to make another, that explains three of them, I don't remember the fourth. It got pretty fucked up and I can't remember word for word exactly what I did, as the average human being would not be able to do so don't call me a fucking lier, nobody call pull memories out off the top of their head! Second of all, what's wrong with Blues Clues? That show used to be so cool, until Steve left, then it just started to suck, it was great show for when I was little... And Blue sounded cool. Sorry that I felt the need to make the thread just perfect, I do that alot because I have a fucked up mental problem too, OCD!
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
screw_you_jack said:
I have a mild form of dyslexia and i funtion in socity fairly well.... But this is why i have such a problem with fucking spelling, i mean fuck..... let it go
And I can't tell if your angry at me or not...
 

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
114
0
0
screw_you_jack said:
I have a mild form of dyslexia and i funtion in socity fairly well.... But this is why i have such a problem with fucking spelling, i mean fuck..... let it go



I ment no personal offense but fuck you anyhow
yup :gun: :mfinger:
 

icka

:)
1,775
8
352
screw_you_jack said:
I have a mild form of dyslexia and i funtion in socity fairly well.... But this is why i have such a problem with fucking spelling, i mean fuck..... let it go



I ment no personal offense but fuck you anyhow
well fuck you then!
i love the word fuck!
 

icka

:)
1,775
8
352
screw_you_jack said:
I have a mild form of dyslexia and i funtion in socity fairly well.... But this is why i have such a problem with fucking spelling, i mean fuck..... let it go



I ment no personal offense but fuck you anyhow
well, fuck you then!
 

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
1,102
2
202
Sod said:
i thought you'd like that, you perverted africanized ant racer


and by the way icka, your a fucking moron, posting twice, dick lip
Africanized ant racer? I mean, that's not really all that offensive. It sounds terrible, but no more harsh than calling you a Guatemalan mosquito herder. Ooooh I sure got you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.