WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who Do You Hate?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
So far I have noticed there are two "flame" things that I have noticed.

1. GottaHurt, although he may seem intelligent, commits his intelligence to the wrong things. He is arrogant and ignorant, if he commited himself to more worthy causes that weren't so pathetic, and stopped defending people who are not wroth defending because they are so stupid, he might be SLIGHTLY bearable.
2. MUFFDIVER is sort of like GottaHurt, except with half the intelligence and double the arrogancy. What is wrong with you MUFFDIVER! Your so stupid! Thinking that typing in capital letters makes you look like such a big man, just shut the fuck up and get the hell of this website, this is for intelligent people to debate, not for elementary school idiots to fuck around and try to impress a few people you don't know! You make GottaHurt look good!

These two people have really managed to get on my nerves. Thinking you're so smart when you are just making asses of yourselves.
I've read some of your posts, and all I have to say is this:
You sir, are a dumbfuck.

Oh yea, Muffdriver is a pussy ass dumbfuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.