WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who does drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sin

Clitpickle
Hey, I just wanted to know who does drugs here. Don't worry, I'm not the D.S. To break the ice, I have done the reefer before.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
sin said:
Hey, I just wanted to know who does drugs here. Don't worry, I'm not the D.S. To break the ice, I have done the reefer before.
I have not done a few! But if I had I would think that I would possibly enjoy experimenting with LSD. But I've never touched the stuff!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yes just because i want to know what it feels like, and want to not feel so depressed sometimes...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
yes just because i want to know what it feels like, and want to not feel so depressed sometimes...
Do drugs to not be depressed? That only works for awhile. Then U get hooked or it becomes habitual. Then U got problems! My advice? DON'T DO IT! But U will try it and I don't blame U. But remember "curiosity kills the cat". So be careful! Cuz it's fucking true! :nod:

sin

Clitpickle
TwisT said:
Do drugs to not be depressed? That only works for awhile. Then U get hooked or it becomes habitual. Then U got problems! My advice? DON'T DO IT! But U will try it and I don't blame U. But remember "curiosity kills the cat". So be careful! Cuz it's fucking true! :nod:
True, dont expect weed to make you happy all of a sudden, it amplifies things, trust me. Do it if you are feeling happy and then you can have lots of trippy fun with mates (only people you trust) and you can appreciate it for what it is. Dont abuse it.

Jung

???
Premium
i've done my share of things, but i value my job and way of life too much to do most things anymore. i don't get drug tested at work though, so i have the liberty of being able to smoke freely.:)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
sin said:
*raises his hand in the air*

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sometimes I mainline heroine.........but only when I drink. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Smoking a little cheeb here and there is cool,i myself don't mind a big 3 paper gagger every once in awile. :party:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Sometimes I mainline heroine.........but only when I drink. :thumbsup:
i prefer to smoke chamomile and sunflower, and to snort pure sugar cane. I also enjoy mainlining koolaid, but that gets expensive after a while.

If you've never done drugs, fine. If you have, fine. If you like music (a few types, specifically), and are against these simple, yet satisfactory things called drugs, you better fucking destroy any, and every thing you have in your cd collection that came from The Beatles, Zeppelin, B.O.C, etc etc. and thats just to name a few oldies. Let's not get into the new shit. Music is pain expressed. Drugs is the equal sign between Music, and Pain expressed. And if you're not a druggy, then you're an alcholic. Or an avid church goer. Or you're addicted, to sex, or tv, or sports, or you have multiple addictions. Just because it doesn't go in your nose, or you don't smoke it, doesn't necassarily mean it's not a drug. People need some kind of crutch to get through this world, a few need many crutches. So i can hit my bottle, and smoke my cigs, and smoke my bud, and feed off of other people's lame excuses, but that doesn't change shit. Or who I am. Or who you are. I have no fucking clue where i'm going with this shit. Apologies, and fuck off to all of you who don't somewhat understand the rambling coming out of my piehole. mwah.

Alright. Sorry for that outburst. I'm proud to say, I've quit drinking, smoking, and tokin. Dammit! i left my bud in my pack of cigarettes at the fucking bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.