WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who gives a FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
OMfg a new pope : Benedict XVI! Blahblahblah holy shit they can't stop talking about it on every fucking radio and TV channel! The pope is everywhere!! But who really gives a damn? FUCKING POPE STFU :sword:

boobies = omfg said:
OMfg a new pope : Benedict XVI! Blahblahblah holy shit they can't stop talking about it on every fucking radio and TV channel! The pope is everywhere!! But who really gives a damn? FUCKING POPE STFU :sword:
turn off the tv

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
boobies = omfg said:
i know man i know...BWM is taking over!!!

junglizm said:
I think I'd shit my pants if you ever posted an image that wasn't already old and cliche.

I wish I had that problem.

I shit my pants every time he posts something old and cliche.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MrNewbie said:
What the fuck does this have to do with any fuckin thing! Do you just type shit to type?? Your like the kidd that has no friends! when one finally comes along you do something pathetic like this and scare them away!

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Hey !
____Hademus Papa !
________Hallelujah !
___________We have a new Pope, you guys should be happy !

I am ! Because only 2 more popes, and it'll be the end of the world ! The sooner, the better ! According to all known prophecies(sp?), the Nostradamus's one as well, next pope will be black, and then, the next pope, after black one, will bring the Final End !..and according to Nostradamus, this new pope (Ratzinger?), won't last for very long. SO - if we'll be lucky - most of us will still be alive, when the Armageddon comes ! Can't wait for Devils, and Angels, and Jesus said, he'll join the party as well !

ALL HAIL ! THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD IS UPON US !

ChilianFuckFace said:
This pope won't last long.

Good job photoshoping the image of the stupid girl on them other pics. :thumbsup:
Rage didn't do those...did he? I swear I've seen them before...

I personally think that shits fucked up. :thumbsdn:

KreffKa'sWill

4 '04 for Life!
Bibas said:
Hey !
____Hademus Papa !
________Hallelujah !
___________We have a new Pope, you guys should be happy !

I am ! Because only 2 more popes, and it'll be the end of the world ! The sooner, the better ! According to all known prophecies(sp?), the Nostradamus's one as well, next pope will be black, and then, the next pope, after black one, will bring the Final End !..and according to Nostradamus, this new pope (Ratzinger?), won't last for very long. SO - if we'll be lucky - most of us will still be alive, when the Armageddon comes ! Can't wait for Devils, and Angels, and Jesus said, he'll join the party as well !

ALL HAIL ! THE DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD IS UPON US !
Fuck, I can't wait. I think if the end comes while i'm alive i'm gonna get some popcorn and a case of beer and just sit outside on a lawn chair to watch the show. I might buy a gun and just shoot and random shit too, that would be fuckin awesome. :gun:

HavokChylde said:
Oh dear god, the "Havok's ex" jokes are beginning to spread.
Havok, your ex is so fat, she plays pool with the planets! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!.....................

Wow...lame :thumbsdn:

Havok's ex is so cruel, she ate the dogs food right in front of him.

Two for one. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.