WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WHO has never had a GF?

Ignorance!

Banned - What an Asshat!
other than girls..... I guess lesbians can discuss too!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've had one back in elementry school or whatever, and that lasted like 2 hours, so that doesn't really count as one. oh Well.. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
advice: DON'T GET A G/ F......it sucks sometimes and very high maintenance needed

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
shit mine isn't high maintenance i guess im lucky

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hypertron said:
shit mine isn't high maintenance i guess im lucky
i guess no-one likes me so i got the shity girlfreind (meagan if your out there i love you and i'm just joking.....kisses)

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Skyline-Cobra said:
i guess no-one likes me so i got the shity girlfreind (meagan if your out there i love you and i'm just joking.....kisses)
WHIPPED!

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
me and my g/f are worse, we can't go to sleep at night unless we fall asleep on the phone...

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hypertron said:
me and my g/f are worse, we can't go to sleep at night unless we fall asleep on the phone...
that would suck

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ignorance! said:
other than girls..... I guess lesbians can discuss too!
Iggy. You seem like a perfectly abnormal kid. You also have seem to to have a cool imagination,well,with a user name like Iggy.
But,who has had a GF? It kinda makes you sound like your only '12ish'.
WTF man? Look,I'm the only 'local idiot' here. Dont try to step on my turf junior. Geht a new angle. Got it? Good. Now geht it!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Iggy. You seem like a perfectly abnormal kid. You also have seem to to have a cool imagination,well,with a user name like Iggy.
But,who has had a GF? It kinda makes you sound like your only '12ish'.
WTF man? Look,I'm the only 'local idiot' here. Dont try to step on my turf junior. Geht a new angle. Got it? Good. Now geht it!
and geht fuct.......sorry had to say

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
NEVER....my life sucks :(

i'm too nice for anyone i guess

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Seije said:
NEVER....my life sucks :(

i'm too nice for anyone i guess
ya women mostly want rugged men which is why i don't know why i have a girlfriend

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe you should get off WTF.com and find some..

I'm in the double digits..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Maybe you should get off WTF.com and find some..

I'm in the double digits..
i've had 2 or 3 good ones

MINTyarse

dont jack off with cactus
I had a girlfriend.....................................................really I did. I also had sex with my penis. :(