WHO has never had a GF?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've had one back in elementry school or whatever, and that lasted like 2 hours, so that doesn't really count as one. oh Well.. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
advice: DON'T GET A G/ F......it sucks sometimes and very high maintenance needed

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Hypertron said:
shit mine isn't high maintenance i guess im lucky
i guess no-one likes me so i got the shity girlfreind (meagan if your out there i love you and i'm just joking.....kisses)

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Skyline-Cobra said:
i guess no-one likes me so i got the shity girlfreind (meagan if your out there i love you and i'm just joking.....kisses)
WHIPPED!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ignorance! said:
other than girls..... I guess lesbians can discuss too!
Iggy. You seem like a perfectly abnormal kid. You also have seem to to have a cool imagination,well,with a user name like Iggy.
But,who has had a GF? It kinda makes you sound like your only '12ish'.
WTF man? Look,I'm the only 'local idiot' here. Dont try to step on my turf junior. Geht a new angle. Got it? Good. Now geht it!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Iggy. You seem like a perfectly abnormal kid. You also have seem to to have a cool imagination,well,with a user name like Iggy.
But,who has had a GF? It kinda makes you sound like your only '12ish'.
WTF man? Look,I'm the only 'local idiot' here. Dont try to step on my turf junior. Geht a new angle. Got it? Good. Now geht it!
and geht fuct.......sorry had to say

MINTyarse

dont jack off with cactus
I had a girlfriend.....................................................really I did. I also had sex with my penis. :(