WHO has never had a GF?

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
1,456
1
352
Fugly said:
Its only been a month right? She will dump your sorry ass in about 5 months. That's how it goes. You think everything's different for you. That you found the one girl who actually likes you for you. Well keep being a tool my friend and eventually you will be a tool without a girlfriend. I know you won't believe me but its happened to EVERY SINGLE guy I know. Everyone's the nice guy once. Then that chick comes along and changes the way you think. Bye bye nice guy hello cynical chick hater. Mark my words it will happen. Its part of growing up.

uhm .. I'm guessing this was directed at me seij .. but anyways all I have to say is I hope you're wrong ... but I can't say I'm experienced with the way females think so what 'signs' should a guy look for to tell him that his girl is gonna dump him?
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
Seije said:
....and he's already got a new gf, my aunt's sister...her names Charo, she only speaks spanish though so he's learning it, and they all from mexico so we may move there one day, or at least to texas

Charo, that sounds fimilar, I hope thats not the same one off the "The Surreal life." lol, kidding.
Yeah i'd agree with you on the earlier posts, there are more things to look for in a woman that just looks, personality, style, eyes, etc. I've been single 7 years cuz' i'm waiting for the right one. :eek:
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
teh anarchist said:
uhm .. I'm guessing this was directed at me seij .. but anyways all I have to say is I hope you're wrong ... but I can't say I'm experienced with the way females think so what 'signs' should a guy look for to tell him that his girl is gonna dump him?

I am not going to help you out with this one. Just enjoy it while it lasts. This will be the last time that you can just purely love someone. You will remember this girl for the rest of your life as both your first love and your first devestating hurt. Once you come out of the other side you will be a totally different person.
My only advice is take her...love her with everything you have...and when the time comes, no matter how hard it is, let her go. The harder you hold on the worse it will be. Just be man in the end. That means no whining, no late night why don't you love me phone calls. Just know that everything is survivable and that this is TRULY your first real experiance as an adult and all woman will be compared to this one. She doesn't know it (and don't tell her) but she has written her personal entry into teh anarchist's history book. And you will remember for as long as you live how you acted throughout the enitre relationship...
 

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
315
0
0
Fugly said:
I am not going to help you out with this one. Just enjoy it while it lasts. This will be the last time that you can just purely love someone. You will remember this girl for the rest of your life as both your first love and your first devestating hurt. Once you come out of the other side you will be a totally different person.
My only advice is take her...love her with everything you have...and when the time comes, no matter how hard it is, let her go. The harder you hold on the worse it will be. Just be man in the end. That means no whining, no late night why don't you love me phone calls. Just know that everything is survivable and that this is TRULY your first real experiance as an adult and all woman will be compared to this one. She doesn't know it (and don't tell her) but she has written her personal entry into teh anarchist's history book. And you will remember for as long as you live how you acted throughout the enitre relationship...

Aw, how nice. Fugly has a sentimental side to him.
 

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
315
0
0
Fugly said:
Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself.

Dude, I was trying to complement you. I know I was being a little sarcastic.
I even gave you positive rep for your reply.

What’s up with that?
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
Dude, I was trying to complement you. I know I was being a little sarcastic.
I even gave you positive rep for your reply.

What’s up with that?
I have a reputation to uphold
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
otepsoul said:
of what a flaming homosexual
Ahh so you don't like one thing I said and now you follow me around licking up my droppings? Go home Otep. Your barely worth it. plus what happened to not flaming outside bait and tackle? Looks like your going to have to ban yourself.
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
Fugly said:
Ahh so you don't like one thing I said and now you follow me around licking up my droppings? Go home Otep. Your barely worth it. plus what happened to not flaming outside bait and tackle? Looks like your going to have to ban yourself.
no i get a warning 2 more times i do it then i get bann.
 

Quack

Fresh Meat
4
0
0
Don't worry about ladyless peeps.
I went almost 16 years, but now have been in relationship for 8months...

I dunno though, I used to absaloutely love one person, but was told 'no'. But when I started dating my current lady I was told that she wanted to go out with me... nice.

Also, I've had lots of ladies telling me if only they had got there first; like... hmm... These are hot 'uns too!

Finally... I was introduced to a bird (friend of a mate) at college who turns out to be the first girl I ever kissed about 10 years ago... Christ.


Girlfriend, they're good - but so bad! :)

There's luck for you lot yet lol.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
smoke-it said:
Charo, that sounds fimilar, I hope thats not the same one off the "The Surreal life." lol, kidding.
Yeah i'd agree with you on the earlier posts, there are more things to look for in a woman that just looks, personality, style, eyes, etc. I've been single 7 years cuz' i'm waiting for the right one. :eek:
yeah i'm still looking for the right one..
my family history doesn't believe in divorce, so i gotta find the special one





but it's too bad my parents just got divorced today...oh well, my mom left us back in march finally went through court today...
..so i got no mom now
 

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
1,456
1
352
Fugly said:
I am not going to help you out with this one. Just enjoy it while it lasts. This will be the last time that you can just purely love someone. You will remember this girl for the rest of your life as both your first love and your first devestating hurt. Once you come out of the other side you will be a totally different person.
My only advice is take her...love her with everything you have...and when the time comes, no matter how hard it is, let her go. The harder you hold on the worse it will be. Just be man in the end. That means no whining, no late night why don't you love me phone calls. Just know that everything is survivable and that this is TRULY your first real experiance as an adult and all woman will be compared to this one. She doesn't know it (and don't tell her) but she has written her personal entry into teh anarchist's history book. And you will remember for as long as you live how you acted throughout the enitre relationship...

dear god I hope you're wrong .. I mean she's cool and all but I definitely don't love her nor do I plan to .. she got all freaked out cause I spoke my mind and she disagreed .. so it may be over before too long :thumbsdn: bah .. but whatever, it's been all of 3 weeks so I'm not too attached or anything .. I'll post later n let you know what happend
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
Seije said:
but it's too bad my parents just got divorced today...oh well, my mom left us back in march finally went through court today...
..so i got no mom now
Dude
That sucks so much, My parents was going to have a divorce back in the 8th grade, which was like 4 years ago or what-not. It got to a point where she changed the locks on him and all this crazy shit. But in the end, they worked everything out and I'm glad they did, I'm sorry to hear about that shit Seije, I know how you feel man.
 

TMFT

Banned - What an Asshat!
33
0
0
Skyline-Cobra said:
i guess no-one likes me so i got the shity girlfreind (meagan if your out there i love you and i'm just joking.....kisses)

WTF DUDE!!!!! MEAGANS AWESOME!!! SHE EVEN LET YOU LOOK AT OTHER GIRLS TITS WITH ME AT THE BUSH GARDENS TRIP!!! You have to admit thats a pretty cool girlfriend.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
TMFT said:
WTF DUDE!!!!! MEAGANS AWESOME!!! SHE EVEN LET YOU LOOK AT OTHER GIRLS TITS WITH ME AT THE BUSH GARDENS TRIP!!! You have to admit thats a pretty cool girlfriend.
no she told you to do that she told me to try not to look