WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who hates america?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sin

Clitpickle
I don't know whether all Americans are the same but about 90% of those who I have come accross have been Fuckbags. Why is this? Now my answer to this is that those who I didn't like were all stuck up peices of shit who thought that the world revolved around their country. They know nothing about the outside world, once my freind told an American online that Ausrtralians live in grass huts and hunt kangaroos all day with spears, and despite the fact that he was talking to this fuckbag on a COMPUTER (technology) he still beleived that what he was saying was true.

Now, if there are any Americans who oppose this veiw, which I'm sure there will be, feel free to do your patriotic part and prove to me that it was just sheer coinsidence that it so happened that all the Americans I met were ...well...dicks.

I do not hate Americans or their country because I have met a few cool ones that i got along with realy well, I am just curious to know whether or not others have had the same bad experiences.

Government Bullying Theory

5/15/2004 9:13:00 PM
Hear ye Hear ye

Is there any really brains resting in the many empty heads of the American government? Does any logical, if not political intelligence reside in the good faith of the American people? I think not.

Over the years America has breached the trust of many people all over the world. The use other people for their own political gain, as well as means to expand their worthless 'capitalist' and so-called 'democratic' country.

Exploiting people's ignorance and using it to call what they pound into their heads 'freedom' is disgusting of such manipulative, malicious sadistic assholes. Rise up against your filthy government! Get rid of your American ways and join the ancient nomads in a lifestyle of living in tribes, trading by merchants, markets, homegrown food and self-sufficient ways. Having everything spoon-fed to you throguh life and stressing when there is no toilet around to relieve yourself is a pathetic way of life! Nomadity!

Why do you think you have terrorists hating you like they do. America and it's allies have seemingly put their foot in a bull-ants nest. No offence to the Arab peoples at all, but major culture clashes have been a result of mixing Western with Eastern. It has had disasterous effects and the Western tradition of getting one up on your fellow man. During the Cold War the CIA trained up al-Qaeda fighters to battle the Russians, or the 'Communist threat' as your government would have you believe. The Americans told the al-Qaeda that they would be fighting alongside US troops, but, true tot he American way, the US backed out and left the al-Qaeda to fight for themselves. Who was a member of the CIA's trained crew? Osama Bin Laden. His forgivable resentment to the Americans is completely forgivable. His lash out against the Empire of Doom was acceptable, in my view, and many innocent Americans were left to the same horrible fate of unwilling al-Qaeda troops. I know you would call me insane to say that all those Americans dying is good, but what I'm trying to say is that the anger is understandable, and the US has tried its best to keep the information from you. It has got out and it helps us in pointing out the major flaws and holes in your system.

WHat are your troops doing in Iraq now? It must have been fun to go in, a huge Army which without a doubt outnumbers the Iraqi Army and I'm sure it would have been a blast to go in there and 'whoop so many Iraqi asses' and kill the odd innocent civilian. And heck, once the false 'Mission Accomplished' of the 'Operation Free Iraq', there's twice as much turmoil as there was before. And the stupidity of suggesting a change in the way of life is horrendous. It is obvious that these people's way of life and our's is contrast to oil and water, so to speak and pardon the irony. have we not realised our gains of bleeding these people dry of their oil? This would have once been not much treasured and used for lamps, but the Western greed has turned it into something as good as water to the Arab people. Wars have been fought for it. These people's way of life was not much different to that of biblical times before we infested them with the virus of greed. We stirred them up, angered the faithfuls and now we have people threatening our peace all for your system which wants to 'grow' (be warned! 'grow' means to destroy forests, expand industries. The space program has many hidden agedna's! When the earths resources have been completely run out, hopefully for the American's their science would have allowed them to grow, somehow, food on interplanets. Why else? They have already more or less claimed the moon their 'territory' and I'll bet that there is some station on the moon already and they are already trynig to grow food there!)

So... Rise up! American people! Elect a hippy! Grow your own food and move out of the city and into the bush. Sell drugs if you have to! They are only stopping you from selling it because they can't make a profit off it!

The culture your elders are calling 'disgusting' is! And with it being forcefed to children we will all soon be living in a plastic, fake artificial yuppie world! Free yourselves! Argh! Get out of the hole your government has dug you into!

et al. Get back to nature.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
||~~Gunje~~Delta~~Molaris~~||
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

American Concentration Camps... Remember WWII?

5/15/2004 1:30:00 AM
Well well well.
The average American may not be so average soon enough. Soon they shall be cleansed of their ethnic minorities and racial problems probably won't be problems any longer. An article on http://www.abovetopsecret.com (I'm sure many of you have read it) stating that the author stumbled upon a set of freshly built camps kept very well secure by moats, barbed-wire fences and guards.
Fortunately for the freedom of people, I saw a television show called World War II in Colour. It showed that Americans weren't as purely anti-racist as you may think. Battling the evils of Hitler and his 'fascist' regime had its own hitches. The Japanese were becoming a part of the American people. During World War II, Japanese American citizens were rounded up and put into concentration camps, as it was believed that they could pose a threat to the national security of the great nation of America (pfff). They soon realised that they would probably be ethical hypocrites fighting an all-white army with an all-white army. They subtly let African-Americans into the army, as well as women. Were the African-Americans just filling the boots of the white guys that got killed? It has been proven that this is true in some cases.

Back to the point of the concentration camps. To cut a long story short, the camps seem to be purposely built for the detention of large amounts of people, as these camps are popping up all over America. What for? Maybe they have realised that soon there will be a huge uprising. People will see the wrongness of the American Dream. People will lash out. Or maybe even when they engage in a full-blown war against everyone in the middle east, they will have to detain all American citizens of middle-eastern descent.

Or maybe the concentration camps are for the mass storage of the human clones that the aliens are going to take back into space to use as slaves. Who really knows. But what we do know is that the American government, if not the global imperialists, are trying to hide something from us very large. It's obvious. They need people (FBI) to protect them from their own people (if that makes sense). We all know they are trying to hide something from us, so why do we keep electing these people? Well, to be honest you have no real choice in who leads you. One way or the other, it's going to be some right-wing capitalist slut who'll sell your country out to the world and always try and expand his empire further. They will wipe out cultures in their wake and make many enemies along the way.

The wheels have started turning. The only real way to stop these problems is to force your government to abdicate. Make peace with the 'terrorists'. They don't really hate you. Who is their real enemy? They're always slagging off your president for the horrible things he has done to their people, or introduced to their people.
They hate your government more and more because for every attack they make on you, your idiot democrats say "justice will be served", and you always fight back with twice the power, making more enemies. Killing more millitants, angering more terrorist cells in a way so that they can unite on common grudges and soon they will all gather and unite to kill us all, regardless of how anti-capitalist we are.

Back to the point. All I can say now is that American people should start worrying. Your government has mass storage of WMD's. They have secretly built concentration camps. They have underground installations they don't want you to know about. In the case of the Armageddon, who will they save? Will they keep their pledge to their American people and save you all? No. They will fuck off, all the effluent, important beaurecrats will leave you to roast in the flames and go and drink wine and eat fine foods in the bunkers that are meant to save them from you. They won't help you in a time of crisis. They are self-centered assholes. If, by the time of Armageddon, inter-planet travel and residence is possible, they won't try to move you to another planet. They won't even try. They will be waving good bye with grins on their faces from the window of their shuttle and 'breed' a new species of alien/effluent people on Mars. Beautiful people. You already know that the government won't do shit to save you, but they will do all they can to get the bastard that killed you. That's their problem. The only sollution: abdication.

Et al.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
sin said:
I don't know whether all Americans are the same but about 90% of those who I have come accross have been Fuckbags. Why is this? Now my answer to this is that those who I didn't like were all stuck up peices of shit who thought that the world revolved around their country. They know nothing about the outside world, once my freind told an American online that Ausrtralians live in grass huts and hunt kangaroos all day with spears, and despite the fact that he was talking to this fuckbag on a COMPUTER (technology) he still beleived that what he was saying was true.

Now, if there are any Americans who oppose this veiw, which I'm sure there will be, feel free to do your patriotic part and prove to me that it was just sheer coinsidence that it so happened that all the Americans I met were ...well...dicks.

I do not hate Americans or their country because I have met a few cool ones that i got along with realy well, I am just curious to know whether or not others have had the same bad experiences.
Are these tourists? Cuz I gotta tell ya tourists are all morons. I don't live far from Disney land in Cali and I see some real fuck nut foreigners cruzin through. and we get'em all! I've never been out the country but will someday so i'll keep in mind (Don't be a jack ass).

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
sin said:

im from germany, so i dont live there, but i visit some times and america is cool.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
seed.of.mercury said:
5/15/2004 1:30:00 AM
Well well well.
The average American may not be so average soon enough. Soon they shall be cleansed of their ethnic minorities and racial problems probably won't be problems any longer. An article on http://www.abovetopsecret.com (I'm sure many of you have read it) stating that the author stumbled upon a set of freshly built camps kept very well secure by moats, barbed-wire fences and guards.
Fortunately for the freedom of people, I saw a television show called World War II in Colour. It showed that Americans weren't as purely anti-racist as you may think. Battling the evils of Hitler and his 'fascist' regime had its own hitches. The Japanese were becoming a part of the American people. During World War II, Japanese American citizens were rounded up and put into concentration camps, as it was believed that they could pose a threat to the national security of the great nation of America (pfff). They soon realised that they would probably be ethical hypocrites fighting an all-white army with an all-white army. They subtly let African-Americans into the army, as well as women. Were the African-Americans just filling the boots of the white guys that got killed? It has been proven that this is true in some cases.

Back to the point of the concentration camps. To cut a long story short, the camps seem to be purposely built for the detention of large amounts of people, as these camps are popping up all over America. What for? Maybe they have realised that soon there will be a huge uprising. People will see the wrongness of the American Dream. People will lash out. Or maybe even when they engage in a full-blown war against everyone in the middle east, they will have to detain all American citizens of middle-eastern descent.

Or maybe the concentration camps are for the mass storage of the human clones that the aliens are going to take back into space to use as slaves. Who really knows. But what we do know is that the American government, if not the global imperialists, are trying to hide something from us very large. It's obvious. They need people (FBI) to protect them from their own people (if that makes sense). We all know they are trying to hide something from us, so why do we keep electing these people? Well, to be honest you have no real choice in who leads you. One way or the other, it's going to be some right-wing capitalist slut who'll sell your country out to the world and always try and expand his empire further. They will wipe out cultures in their wake and make many enemies along the way.

The wheels have started turning. The only real way to stop these problems is to force your government to abdicate. Make peace with the 'terrorists'. They don't really hate you. Who is their real enemy? They're always slagging off your president for the horrible things he has done to their people, or introduced to their people.
They hate your government more and more because for every attack they make on you, your idiot democrats say "justice will be served", and you always fight back with twice the power, making more enemies. Killing more millitants, angering more terrorist cells in a way so that they can unite on common grudges and soon they will all gather and unite to kill us all, regardless of how anti-capitalist we are.

Back to the point. All I can say now is that American people should start worrying. Your government has mass storage of WMD's. They have secretly built concentration camps. They have underground installations they don't want you to know about. In the case of the Armageddon, who will they save? Will they keep their pledge to their American people and save you all? No. They will fuck off, all the effluent, important beaurecrats will leave you to roast in the flames and go and drink wine and eat fine foods in the bunkers that are meant to save them from you. They won't help you in a time of crisis. They are self-centered assholes. If, by the time of Armageddon, inter-planet travel and residence is possible, they won't try to move you to another planet. They won't even try. They will be waving good bye with grins on their faces from the window of their shuttle and 'breed' a new species of alien/effluent people on Mars. Beautiful people. You already know that the government won't do shit to save you, but they will do all they can to get the bastard that killed you. That's their problem. The only sollution: abdication.

Et al.
Wow, I thought you were just a rambling idiot anyway. But let me tell you, any shred of credibility you might have had with anyone reading your mindless bashing; Just went out the window when you provided that link. Are you one of those guys that wears a foil hat "so the aliens, can't read your thoughts"? Then you start talking about Mars? You're all over the place. If you ask me it sounds like you're in the early stages of schizophrenia.

Thank you for saving me any rebuttal, that I though I may have wanted to make. Nothing I can say, would discredit your point more than you have yourself. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
sin said:

MAMA always said "Jealous bitches"!

shep

Local alcoholic
I have been to the U.S many times.East,west, south whatever i have allways had good expirence.I was just in new york city and it's not as bad as i thought,most were friendly .The only complaint i have with the yanks is that there beer suck's. :thumbsup:

sin said:

your a fucking ass hat. you are so stereotypical mind impairs your judgment. you may have met a few "bad" americans but that doesn't mean all of them are. i live in america, i use american products, and do everything associated with america. but that doesnt take away the fact that im russian. now are you going to try and insult russia because i hurt your feelings? awww :( well fuck off, you stupid bastard. fuckin n00bs these days. oh, and,
fuck you

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
your a fucking ass hat. you are so stereotypical mind impairs your judgment. you may have met a few "bad" americans but that doesn't mean all of them are. i live in america, i use american products, and do everything associated with america. but that doesnt take away the fact that im russian. now are you going to try and insult russia because i hurt your feelings? awww :( well fuck off, you stupid bastard. fuckin n00bs these days. oh, and, fuck you

Pinko Commi bastard!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
lol, j/k
That's an old term they used to use, to describe a communist sympathizer.
"Pinko" meaning not really red, but not, not red either.

sin

Clitpickle
deus_ex_machina said:
your a fucking ass hat. you are so stereotypical mind impairs your judgment. you may have met a few "bad" americans but that doesn't mean all of them are. i live in america, i use american products, and do everything associated with america. but that doesnt take away the fact that im russian. now are you going to try and insult russia because i hurt your feelings? awww :( well fuck off, you stupid bastard. fuckin n00bs these days. oh, and,
fuck you
You stupid fuckbag, look at the original post you dyslexic fuck, did i actually say I hated all Americans? No, hang on, i don't think i did...piece of shit. I am wondering what people think on the subject, and whether they have had good or bad experiences with Americans. So...fuck right off, read the post properly, and learn to write properly, i don't think 'you are so stereotypical mind impairs your judgment' is actually a proper sentence? Maybe you should not only read of the original post properly, but get your mummy to check all yours for you, being the fucking fuckbag that you are.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
sin said:
You stupid fuckbag, look at the original post you dyslexic fuck, did i actually say I hated all Americans? No, hang on, i don't think i did...piece of shit. I am wondering what people think on the subject, and whether they have had good or bad experiences with Americans. So...fuck right off, read the post properly, and learn to write properly, i don't think 'you are so stereotypical mind impairs your judgment' is actually a proper sentence? Maybe you should not only read of the original post properly, but get your mummy to check all yours for you, being the fucking fuckbag that you are.
He has a mummy?
Deus.....you have a mummy? I thought those were in like museums, and egypt and shit.
D00d, that's gotta be worth a fortune.
Deus, you should sell it and buy som "Wacko american basher repellant"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ya know what I hate? Toilets,public fuckin' toilets. How in the blue fuck do you clog up an industrial shitter? Fuckin' ass ALL over the place! Not one scratch of shitpaper any fuckin' place. All there is,a fuggin' Jesus pamphlet.
WTF!? Yeah,then the crapper seat is munufactured by a company called,"Church."

Toilets,public fuckin' toilets.

all you dumbass fucking americans are just continuously proving how stupid and ignorant your people really are. You can all say "australians are dumbasses" or "poms are tards" or "arabs are all terrorists" but that's just proving that the education system went seriously wrong somewhere in your generation. You are all perfectly good loads your fathers wasted in your mothers cunt, he could have offloaded into her mouth and it would have had a better outcome... semen turd.

The reason you can say we are all dumbasses is because there are so many of you idiots in that shithole country of yours, that you can say whatever the hell you want about anyone, and all the dumbass majority will just follow the leader, want to feel a part of something and go along for the ride. Georgey leads half the retards in your country, and it shows. You see how much of a fool he is, then compare him to the people stupid enough to listen to what he has to say and follow blindingly patriotic to his will and order... it's sad to think that you're country rules the world (ooh, wait.. I hear a yank saying "at least we rule the world, aussie dumbshit") yeah, well it's kind of like the whole bullying system in a school, you reign through idiocy and power with arsenal, you threaten those who oppose you with death and destruction, you call non-westernised countries 'regiemes' or 'dictatorships' just because they don't run by your stupid capitalised laws... get fucked all of you, because you are the scum ass-product, the most pathetic form of race and culture this fucked up planet has produced, you are the bottom end of the gene pool, and you rely on your masses to guide the individual, so in theory, you're all just as retarded as us 'aussie roo-riders'... btw... barbie at my place, bring yer grog and snags... we'll go croc hunting in my fish pond. crikey. bugger and struth. And stop corrupting australia with our media bullshit, it's all gay. Go home, yankies and take your missile dildos with you,.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
seed.of.mytesties said:
You are all perfectly good loads your fathers wasted in your mothers cunt, he could have offloaded into her mouth and it would have had a better outcome... semen turd.
Now thats dumbassed...

STFU pissbag!

Descent

Hella Constipated
HOLY SHIT...Can you be any more ignorant?!

You are so hypocritical. I'm an American and I hate this country.

The more you open your mouth, the dumber you look. You just keep destroying your credibility.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
seed.of.mercury said:
all you dumbass fucking americans are just continuously proving how stupid and ignorant your people really are. You can all say "australians are dumbasses" or "poms are tards" or "arabs are all terrorists" but that's just proving that the education system went seriously wrong somewhere in your generation. You are all perfectly good loads your fathers wasted in your mothers cunt, he could have offloaded into her mouth and it would have had a better outcome... semen turd.

The reason you can say we are all dumbasses is because there are so many of you idiots in that shithole country of yours, that you can say whatever the hell you want about anyone, and all the dumbass majority will just follow the leader, want to feel a part of something and go along for the ride. Georgey leads half the retards in your country, and it shows. You see how much of a fool he is, then compare him to the people stupid enough to listen to what he has to say and follow blindingly patriotic to his will and order... it's sad to think that you're country rules the world (ooh, wait.. I hear a yank saying "at least we rule the world, aussie dumbshit") yeah, well it's kind of like the whole bullying system in a school, you reign through idiocy and power with arsenal, you threaten those who oppose you with death and destruction, you call non-westernised countries 'regiemes' or 'dictatorships' just because they don't run by your stupid capitalised laws... get fucked all of you, because you are the scum ass-product, the most pathetic form of race and culture this fucked up planet has produced, you are the bottom end of the gene pool, and you rely on your masses to guide the individual, so in theory, you're all just as retarded as us 'aussie roo-riders'... btw... barbie at my place, bring yer grog and snags... we'll go croc hunting in my fish pond. crikey. bugger and struth. And stop corrupting australia with our media bullshit, it's all gay. Go home, yankies and take your missile dildos with you,.
I hope he ain't represntin the Aussie nation! :dunce:

sin

Clitpickle
MaxPower said:
He has a mummy?
Deus.....you have a mummy? I thought those were in like museums, and egypt and shit.
D00d, that's gotta be worth a fortune.
Deus, you should sell it and buy som "Wacko american basher repellant"
See, thats what i am talking about, you are too ignorant to realise we, in Australia, spell mum with a fucking 'U', not an 'O'. You just assumed I made a typo instead of realising the possibility that not all countries are exactly the same as yours. Fuckbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.