Who hates america?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sin

Clitpickle
MaxPower said:
As a matter of fact, ICBM's are fabricated by wrapping a sheet of aluminum around an average American man's shank.
It doesn't surprise me one bit that americans spend time wrapping aluminum around each other's wangs, but I don't doubt what you are saying about American's having bigger dicks...I wouldn't know though...i have never taken the time to ask an american to compare penis size ;)

Ignorance!

Banned - What an Asshat!
YEs

I hate america becuase we call it america.... and we only own part of the americas... SUre....

sin

Clitpickle
YUCK FOU!!! said:
to afraid?
Yeah maybe I am TOO (with a double 'o' fucktard) afraid...I mean...i would hate to be any where near you with my pants down...you have already 'finshed' with my mum like you said...and i would hate it if you tried to start something with me...

sin

Clitpickle
sorry for double posting...but this is a flaming forum and I would expect YUCK FOU to maybe...retaliate to my previous post...or are you still trying to think of something?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
no what i meant is that your too afraid to show how small your dick is but we can already tell this from the way you post so theres my reply but incase you didnt notice i wasnt online before ............................Dumass

blah

Tenderony
What ?
Uhm...okay ?
Rove is doing a great jump making his puppet look stupid, not that GW needed Carl for that...

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
You know to get elected you have to relate to people. And the vast majority of people aren't intellectiuals. But you can be intelligent without being consider sophisticated. Georgy boy, is NOT stuid, he alcks sophistication, and doesn't adhere to most PC bullshit but calling him an idiot just shows how idiotic you are. Just because people do things you don't agree with doesn't make them idiots.
Serving your own interests doesn't make you a fucking idiot. It makes you a bloody genius.

blah

Tenderony
Georgy Worgy is an assfuck when it comes to terms like "Live!" and "public"
He's a conversation b00b who can screw up bad. Like Reagan after he got shot...

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
I guess the point is that he hasn't sqrewed up bad.
And do you really want Al Gore fighting the agfan war, all he would do is send some fucking cruise missles over. No work would be done. You would have Iraq part 2.
Instead you get a leader who not only stops Iraq part 2, he eliminates Iraq part 1. The world IS a safer place for it, and Iraqis are safer. But because people had to die for it to happen everyone whines.
The cost of anything good is lives usually.
So fuck off

blah

Tenderony
I just think they should have left by now. It's turning into Vietnam over there. Though I must admit the Al Sadr disarming stuff is nice...

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
If they leave theres no one there to keep what peace that there is, and then the US gets ringed for only doing half the job.
This was really the only thing they could have done.

blah

Tenderony
They could have gotten a bit more support. Leaving is a lame ass thing to do I know. But hey, it's like anything special would happen when they leave...
In Darfur 2 "groups" slaughter eachother and the US aint losing any sleep. And in Turkey, one of the US's great friends in this war they love killing off kurds so that won't be anything special. In Russia the racist murders takes place in the street during the day without anyone poking Putin about it...

So hey...leaving wouldn't change much part from the reputation of a nation.
But it'll never happen anyway.

chuckie870

Wasting His Life Away
But you can't leave once you're there. If they just finished demolishing one of those nations they'd be blamed just as they would if the left Iraq. As for the things going on IN Iraq, so long as they're there, even if they're sitting on their ass, it SEEMS like they're doing something, and that's all the public really asks for.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
I_OwnU said:
I think George Bush is a great and honorable man. You should all be ashamed.
1noobpost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.