WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who Hates John Kerry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blw72887

Just a poster
Well I am a proud Bush Supporter here, I support my troops and the war in Iraq and Afghan, despite some losses and stupid insurgency done by bunch of fucking monkeys.

Anyways I hate John Kerry, he is nothing but a Flip Flopping Faggot fucking asshole.

"I defended this country as a young man, and I will defend it as President"
- John Kerry

Geeze John, do you care to tell the poeple why the hell you came back fron Vietnam and protested it! and you say you defended America only to come back and protest the fucking war you was in? What about you throwing your medals over the fence, or your "ribbons", and if you still have them please show them to us.

"I actually did vote for the $87 Billion dollars, before I voted against it"
- john Kerry

Well isn't this a fucking surprise..NOT.. fucking flip flopping asshole

How about John Kerry wanting to ask the UN before he would defend America??? and what about he hated pre-emptive strikes and now he supports it, but still bashes Bush on issues with it..? Just him being flip flopper, and no propaganda here just listen to what he says.

"The winning of the war was brilliant"
- John Kerry

Now you say it has not been won, and the President has done a terrible job, ok make up your damn mind once and for all!

How about John Kerry wanting to slash military budgets, then says he wants to increase it, then it's back to possible cuts..?

John Kerry calling terrorism a nuisancem some foreign policy experts believe maybe John Kerry don't quite understand the war on terror, maybe fighting it scares him and wating for them to attack agian!..

Well it all comes down to John Kerry is never clear on his issues, weak on terror, weak on America's defense (boy would I love to hear Kerry supportes say otherwise.. oh wait john kerry has yet changed his mind on issues dealing with Defense, and he actually has to admit he would not "cede" America's secuirty to no other nation).

Oh yeah Kerry wants to raise gas taxes by .50 cents, not that Gas i high enough, he wants to raise taxes in general and taxing social secuirty benefits as well, his plan and only plan to get rid of the defecit, yeah there are better ways to do this.

Go Bush, four more years!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't like kerry, period.
Nor do I like bush.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Nither candidate is worthy; but I would choose Bush over Kerry.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sorry Captain Sheep, everyone in America supports the troops, regardless of what you think. Nobody wants to see thousands of young men and women die. It's in human nature to feel empathy for them.

Oh, yeah, Kerry can change his viewpoints, unlike Bush, who is too stupid to realize what he's doing may be wrong.

Furthermore, why don't you back it up with some FACTS, instead of just saying a bunch of homophobic shit, because you'll sound ten times smarter. Homosexuality is a genetic disorder (That is the most likely thoery), and when you discriminate against someone being gay, that's like discriminating against people who have Autism or ADHD (I have both, and I get flak for it all the time).

It's time for you to wake up and smell the Republican smegma!

blw72887

Just a poster
jstager said:
Sorry Captain Sheep, everyone in America supports the troops, regardless of what you think. Nobody wants to see thousands of young men and women die. It's in human nature to feel empathy for them.

Oh, yeah, Kerry can change his viewpoints, unlike Bush, who is too stupid to realize what he's doing may be wrong.

Furthermore, why don't you back it up with some FACTS, instead of just saying a bunch of homophobic shit, because you'll sound ten times smarter. Homosexuality is a genetic disorder (That is the most likely thoery), and when you discriminate against someone being gay, that's like discriminating against people who have Autism or ADHD (I have both, and I get flak for it all the time).

GAY? where did you get that..? I sad nothing about being gay calling him a flip flopping faggot is not saying he is gay, just a insult..DUH!

blw72887

Just a poster
jstager said:

Oh yeah and those are FACTS, Kerry has said these things and done another... why don't you look a little more into things before you go saying back it up with facts. He did protest vietnam when he came home, in fact he said he did, but he said he threw his ribbons over and not the medals! PAY ATTENTION!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Okay, after re-reading your posts, you did put in facts.

However, you still have no clue who is truly the better president. Stop watching Fox News, get DirecTV, and watch the BBC World News on BBC America. It's on at 6:00 PM weekdays.

Or, you could just go to various internet sites, such as www.tvnewslies.com .

That is all I have to say, now you can kiss my fat, white penis tip!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Stop watching Fox News, get DirecTV, and watch the BBC World News on BBC America. It's on at 6:00 PM weekdays.
the BBC is just as biased as any other news organization.. .. at least with FOX news.. you get your Left-wing, tree huggin, hippie ... along side of a Right-wing, bible thumping warmonger.... for every issue... and for the shows that don't offer that.. you already know the bias before you watch.... and the host tells you what his/her bias is....

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't trust Kerry. He just seems like he's hiding something. I don't much care for bush either, but I'm not voting dave cobb. So I dunno. I'm kinda screwed come election day.

blw72887

Just a poster
I see, well however I support Bush and not Kerry, however for those who don't like either.. there is always Nader..ROFL..yeah, like hell.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
blw72887 said:
I see, well however I support Bush and not Kerry, however for those who don't like either.. there is always Nader..ROFL..yeah, like hell.
You are one ignorant stupid ass mother fucker... I hope people like you were born in IRAQ, then you wouldn't like BUSH that much...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jstager said:

I am democrat, so why am I voting for Bush. Basically cause at least i know where bush stands. I have no fucking CLUE what kerry wants other then my vote.

blw72887

Just a poster
ChilianFuckFace said:
You are one ignorant stupid ass mother fucker... I hope people like you were born in IRAQ, then you wouldn't like BUSH that much...
I'm stupid??? WOW just because I don't like JOHN FUCKING KERRY I am stupid..? screw that, I am titled to my own opinion!

blw72887

Just a poster
jstager said:
Okay, after re-reading your posts, you did put in facts.

However, you still have no clue who is truly the better president. Stop watching Fox News, get DirecTV, and watch the BBC World News on BBC America. It's on at 6:00 PM weekdays.

Or, you could just go to various internet sites, such as www.tvnewslies.com .

That is all I have to say, now you can kiss my fat, white penis tip!

I've never watched none of those, I usually watch CBS, and read online at MSNBC and USATODAY, CBSNEWS.

Jung

???
Premium
jstager said:
I whole heartedly agree. That is the most absurd reason to support Bush. Like Kerry doesn't support our troups? He plans to pull them out or Iraq as quickly as possible, at least as far as I know. Bush, on the other hand is stead fast in his decision to remain in Iraq. Sure Bush has said the troops will be home asap, but where are the actions?
_Kitana_ said:
I am democrat, so why am I voting for Bush. Basically cause at least i know where bush stands. I have no fucking CLUE what kerry wants other then my vote.
Maybe because you haven't looked.
www.factcheck.org
www.independentsforkerry.org/uploads/media/jk-rumors.html
blw72887 said:
Anyways I hate John Kerry, he is nothing but a Flip Flopping Faggot fucking asshole.
Do you consider standing by a wrong decision stubborn? Do you really beLIEve that Bush has not changed his decision? Or "flip flopped"?

-Bush - 09/13/01 [paraphrased] "We will get Osama dead or alive! We will not rest until he is captured!"
-Bush - 03/13/02 [paraphrased] "He is only one man. Frankly, I do not spend much time thinking about him."

Since its inception, Bush has proclaimed that we can win the war on terrorism. A few weeks or so ago, Bush said [paraphrased] "We cannot win the war on terrorism." The next day, it was back to "we can."
blw72887 said:
Geeze John, do you care to tell the poeple why the hell you came back fron Vietnam and protested it! and you say you defended America only to come back and protest the fucking war you was in? What about you throwing your medals over the fence, or your "ribbons", and if you still have them please show them to us.
Geeze blw, is it so hard to understand that maybe Kerry didn't enjoy fighting in vietnam? War is a different story when you witness it first hand. Is it possibly that he was horrified by the bloodshed and death of innocence? I'm sure that's not such a hard concept to grasp. Just as we have soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan who oppose their role. They do their jobs reguardless of personal objections, such is the responsibility of a soldier. Is it not possible that some of those soldiers joined specifically to fight in this war? Should they be labeled "flip flopping faggots" if they return with a new found disgust for war?
blw72887 said:
How about John Kerry wanting to slash military budgets, then says he wants to increase it, then it's back to possible cuts..?
http://www.factcheck.org/article147.html
Kerry's votes against specific military hardware were mostly against strategic nuclear weapons including the B-2 bomber, Trident missile and anti-missile items, not against conventional equipment such as tanks. And Kerry has a point when he says “I've voted for some of the largest defense and intelligence budgets in our history,” which is correct. He's voted for military spending bills regularly since 1997.
blw72887 said:
GAY? where did you get that..? I sad nothing about being gay calling him a flip flopping faggot is not saying he is gay, just a insult..DUH!
Fagot would imply homosexuality. Don't make me post the definition.

Also, before you come back with something about me being a Kerry supporter, please take note of my signature. I don't have time to address all of the issue, so I'll leave it at this for now. IMO, a person who can admit mistakes and learn from them, as well as form complete sentences on a regular basis, is an improvement. But, then again, that's not saying much.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
I think you seppo's are going to have to sit out a term with a president that no-one really wants.

It would seem to me that everyone is confused to the shithouse, and both camps have encouraged this with good spin doctoring.

Regardless of what happens, people aren't going to be happy. Then in four years time, it will all happen again and you should just hope for a better presidential candidate. The parties should have chosen better candidates to begin with...

PS - I enjoy swearing as much as the next bloke, but political arguments are much more compelling without offensive language and comments on the subjects sexuality.
Just some constructive criticism.

Descent

Hella Constipated
No, it was directed towards Kitana.

Bush Supporter = Stupid Fascist

Status
Not open for further replies.