WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who hates these fucking gas prices?!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
what happened to the good ol' days when gas cost a dollar?
now it's 2 dollars and rising, wtf I wish someone out there could settle all this so it can go back down, it's getting to where ppl like me can't drive or can't live cause I can only either pay for gas, or for my cell phone bill and asthma medication, etc., but on the other hand to pay for those I gotta drive to work, and be able to drive to college....this really all fucking sucks, who all pays like $30 a tank? I have a 17 gallon that cost $35, it used to only cost $18..sheesh...the only advice I have is that if u live around me, prices drop on mon and tues., but know by much, after that it goes up 20 cents,if this has to do with anything on the war in Iraq I swear I'm not voting for Bush

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yea I have to admit gas prices blow, and part of the reason is Bush. I mean gas prices are hitting record highs, and hes busy wanting 2 put a a higher tax on gas then we already pay to help pay for the war. Anyways I agree but compared to other countries we have it good here, their usually paying a bout $4-5 gallon. But finally when the election comes around and Bush is out, gas prices wont be a problem cause we wont use it for cars. Will use hydro powered cars which should have already been here.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I must say the current prices make me want to take a dump on the white house lawn.It costs me about twenty eight bucks to gehtfuct at the pumps. HEY....This is a pretty original thread,to bad most of the big mouths around here wont post,because their not old enough to drive yet. :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
i love the gas prices, it helps me to pay for the war via taxation and also fund welfare. i am proud to help our government.

the fuckers!

it was 20$ to fill up my tank last month now its 40$

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
It's fucking rediculous. $2 per gallon? I'm not Bill Gates. I remember like 6 months ago when it used to be around $1.29 per gallon...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
i love the gas prices, it helps me to pay for the war via taxation and also fund welfare. i am proud to help our government.

the fuckers!

it was 20$ to fill up my tank last month now its 40$
Cripes...what do you drive, an M1abrams?

costs me 45 bucks CDN to fill up a 45 litre tank.

gas costs a buck a litre, but water costs 2 bucks for half a litre.. go figure.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
none

yeah compared to england and other countries we do have it good but since I started driving everything was nice, but since the war my price doubled....plus I heard rumors that hydrogen cars have been invented and all but gas companies and car companies buy out the plans and get rid of them cause they don't won't their businesses dying if no one will buy gas or cars that run on gas...i don't know, but if this is true then screw the gas companies, maybe we can clean up the air a little

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Gas prices are ridiculous, though around here they have been coming down. I'm just thankful I have a car that does not need too much gas nor eats it up

my gas around here costs $2.20/gallon at the cheapest.

it sucks.

who does the government think i am? the fuckin...czar of turkey?

jamesp

In Memory...
HintOfClarity said:
my gas around here costs $2.20/gallon at the cheapest.

it sucks.

who does the government think i am? the fuckin...czar of turkey?
quite possibly, the goverment doesnt really know there collective asses from a hole in the ground.

Big E

burner of random shit
I think Bush is driving our great country into the ground. It seems like everything had went to hell since that ass hole has came along. And what about jobs there are none Bush is not doing anything to stop it there all going to Mexico or China. And here he spends all that money blowing up Iraq now he is asking for money to rebuild it come on that not fucking right. Ah I fucking hate him may he get out voted.
Well that all I have to say Love
Big E

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Answer me this, if any other president would have come along and dealt what he has dealt with, they would not have done any better. In fact, they probably would have been worse, at least the economy is in slight recovery, better than anyone else would have done. Try to think before you post next time.:thumbsup:

You stupid fuckin cuntiferous reject. If Bush weren't president, there would be no dealing with the things Bush has, because they wouldn't have happened. It's not a matter of dealing with them better. 911 would still just be a fucking emergency number your mom would dial when you get your head stuck in your own ass again. And about the economy... If I do recall correctly, it wasn't fucked prior to Bush's hijacking of the election. It was actually doing quite well. Try wiping the shit from your eyes before you post next time, you might see things a bit clearer.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
DesideroCredo said:
You stupid fuckin cuntiferous reject. If Bush weren't president, there would be no dealing with the things Bush has, because they wouldn't have happened. It's not a matter of dealing with them better. 911 would still just be a fucking emergency number your mom would dial when you get your head stuck in your own ass again. And about the economy... If I do recall correctly, it wasn't fucked prior to Bush's hijacking of the election. It was actually doing quite well. Try wiping the shit from your eyes before you post next time, you might see things a bit clearer.
*I think this boys cheese has slid off his cracker*TO THE B&T FORUM WITH THEE!! :D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You don't have a damn clue of what you're talking about when it comes to politics. And for your information, we were in recession when Clinton was president, so don't say the economy was "fine" before Bush, you just need someone to blame for all of this. Have you considered it might not be all Bush's fault for this? Of course not, you have to draw conclusions before they even arise.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Bush won't get elected again anyways so its fine.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bush does not really have anything to do with gas prices you stupid fucks. the price of milk, cheese, and meat also increased, but since most of you are to young to buy that stuff, you did not notice. If you want to hate someone for the raise in gas prices, hate the fucking off shore oil companies. we pay about 42 cents a gallon in federal/state taxes for gas. the reason for this is that the oil companies are increasingly finding ways to not pay taxes on thier income, only on import/export in US.

If you are going to bitch and say that someone is not doing thier job, at least back it up with some form of understandable knowledge, this can be accomplished by opening a book and reading it.

please note that MAD magazine and Hustler do not invite intellectual learning, but they are cool as hell.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Umm, also, I am not really sure how bush had anything to do with the 911 attack since the terrorists who flew the planes were trained in florida by US flight companies several years before the attack. it was well a well executed mass murder. you are stupid if you think it was caused by bush.

and this country was worse off under that pussy ass faggot clinton. at least bush did a decent drug like coke and admitted it. he also did not fuck that fat whore monica.