WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who here is tired of Awaken Shitting up everyones thread?

Who here is tired of awaken shitting up threads?

• Yes I am sick of it

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No I don't think he is

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Like I said in the title, who here is tired of Awaken shitting up everyones thread???

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Like I said in the title, who here is tired of Awaken shitting up everyones thread???
HAHAHA!!!!1

10 threads dedicated to me! I WIN!!

Who here is tired of NastyGirl starting all of these shitty threads?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
HAHAHA!!!!1

10 threads dedicated to me! I WIN!!

Who here is tired of NastyGirl starting all of these shitty threads?
Hmmm, well I got 3 people saying they are sick of you and your shitting up of threads...what are you going to do now?

Well, you only really have two people because I voted against myself.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Hmmm, well I got 3 people saying they are sick of you and your shitting up of threads...what are you going to do now?
Shit this one up too. :p :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:
You're exponentially more annoying than Awaken. Good show.

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Wow, thanks for the complement...now back on topic :thumbsup:
Yes. Look at the topic. My party(or people against you) against your party(or people against me). Moronic, bitch.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
Yes. Look at the topic. My party(or people against you) against your party(or people against me). Moronic, bitch.
Oh wow, now I am a moronic bitch to you. Well that is your problem...now you can solve it :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Yes only because you two are always sucking each others dicks all the time :thumbsup:
HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!
Really now is that all you got? :rolleyes:

tsk tsk... I think Awaken has finally run out of flames, i think it is passed his bed time.

Now about the thead...

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Really now is that all you got? :rolleyes:

tsk tsk... I think Awaken has finally run out of flames, i think it is passed his bed time.

Now about the thead...
Yes, about the thead. What the fuck is a thead?

No, I'm not out of flames, I'm just not going to waste them on you.

girl you need to relax and quit freeking out over everything. you say this isen't a temper tantrum *cough cough* oh i disagree with you. you run around whinning and bitching to everyone about people neg repping you! then you neg rep. so WTF, its a red dot, get over it, i get them all the time from skitchypants. you need something, hormone pills, midol, anger managment, councelling, therapy. dunno take your pick. who fucking cares! quick tantrumming already, before i send you to your room!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Awaken said:
Yes, about the thead. What the fuck is a thead?

No, I'm not out of flames, I'm just not going to waste them on you.
That is not what you were doing a day ago. :rolleyes:

OMFG....He really did run out of flames!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Awaken is shitting up shitty threads, and I don't give a fuck. Now show your titties or shut the fuck up, woman. I mean girl. I mean.. you :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

NaughtyGirl21 said:
That is not what you were doing a day ago. :rolleyes:

OMFG....He really did run out of flames!
Do you even know what you're saying. I'll assume you don't since you're too stupid. How long does it take you to write a post? Do you have them all prepped ahead of time?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nymphchick said:
girl you need to relax and quit freeking out over everything. you say this isen't a temper tantrum *cough cough* oh i disagree with you. you run around whinning and bitching to everyone about people neg repping you! then you neg rep. so WTF, its a red dot, get over it, i get them all the time from skitchypants. you need something, hormone pills, midol, anger managment, councelling, therapy. dunno take your pick. who fucking cares! quick tantrumming already, before i send you to your room!
LMAO...I don't need shit, this is who I am and if I am angree oh well. what is it to you? That is what I thought. I alread said it and I will say it again, who ever wants to neg rep me, go right ahead and do it because I really dont care. If it goes down to 0, I still wouldn't care. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.