WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who here thinks we should all get a life?

Jugular

volatile
funky_z said:
is this all you do? if it is get a life! if it isnt tell what :cool: !
Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: take a fatal overdose of your medication. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that your local 'All-You-Can-Eat' buffet had to install speed bumps, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.

(created with the insult generator)

Jugular

volatile
tw33k said:
Insult generator? Damn, I was gonna rep you for that slam.
It was a risk I was willing to take. Rep < Truthfulness

I'd rather risk the non-reppage than get caught with a lie. :)

*sigh*

FuckedOver

Clitpickle
For your information Numb Nuts, this is not "all" we do!
In fact this is where we come to complain about everything that everyone else does and everything that goes wrong for us.
So befor you go getting your bra strap twisted with your fantastically optimistic visions of a better world that will never exist, just keep in mind the fact that we are reserving all our saved up bitch sessions for this forum so that the fragile public we are all unfortunately a part of is not thrown into chaotic up-roar!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I think you need to step away, and stop playing with your sister's hamster, before you tell us we need a life.

Welcome though.

Outlawed

Postaholic
If by getting a life you mean getting a hummer and run over you with it 24 times then yes i do need a life.
Welcome to hell level 13.