WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who htes me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave666

Pot-Head
Just wanted to see how many people hate me besides me.Here i'll give you some reasons to hate me I'm fat,I hate anyone who doesn't support the war or president Bush,I'm opsessed with Slipknot.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
For one, who cares if you're fat, and two, I am for the war, and three, I'm not really into Slipknot, but some of their songs are ok, like their new one.

morelos

lexicon incognito
dave: i don't think anyone hates you so much as we are in agreement that you're as dumb as a rock.

honestly, you've posted some pro-war, pro-bush things that make me wonder if there's even a brain in your head.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
well i think ur fat u need to get off ur ass and make urself NOT fat but i dont hate u 4 it. as far as the war i think we should blow the whole mother fuking country up. and slipknot i could care less about

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RGN-dRaGoN said:
well i think ur fat u need to get off ur ass and make urself NOT fat but i dont hate u 4 it. as far as the war i think we should blow the whole mother fuking country up. and slipknot i could care less about
YOu know what FUCK YOU. Some people are fat becuase they have a thyroid problem, its genetic bitch. God I fucking hate assholes who think that ppl are fat becuase they are lazy. some peoples bodies do not process food the same way and they are just going to be on the heavy side. Fucking asshole.

btw: Nothing wrong with being fat, but putting yourself down becuase of it is just stupid. Do people call you fat? fucking sit on them.
also: I agree with the war, kill them all and let god sort em out.
and: slipnot is fucking awesome, i am obsessed with thier new cd.....it makes me feel sad......old stuff still kicks ass, but cant listen to it ALL THE TIME.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
morelos said:
dave: i don't think anyone hates you so much as we are in agreement that you're as dumb as a rock.

honestly, you've posted some pro-war, pro-bush things that make me wonder if there's even a brain in your head.
you are mean.

i think he is a much younger kid with a self confidence problem, i can tell that just from his post.

I dont think you are dumb dave, just a bit immature.

Pretty brave though, I wouldnt post this, everybody hates me.

morelos

lexicon incognito
well I certainly hate you <3

i hate you... but don't feel bad... i hate everybody :sword:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Dave666 said:
Just wanted to see how many people hate me besides me.Here i'll give you some reasons to hate me I'm fat,I hate anyone who doesn't support the war or president Bush,I'm opsessed with Slipknot.
Every American is fat , you just seem like a worthless piece of shit who should hang yourself because you are hated and your life is so miserable that you rape your little sister, please do yourself a favor... just kill yourself...

:thumbsup:

Dave666

Pot-Head
Idon't have a sister,a brother,or anny friends.Besides i plan on killing myself so whose left,oh ya that would be you mrnewbie :mfinger:

morelos

lexicon incognito
you plan on killing yourself?

that's dumb and un-original. why not overcome adversity instead? it's harder, yes, but you get to live longer and you'll wind up enjoying life.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dave666 said:
Pleased to meet you. You must hate me because I think Bush is an Incompetent loser. He can't form a complex sentence. He took more vacations than any president in recent history. He fucked this whole Iraq situation up. The list goes on.
I don't agree with the war.
I do like slipknot.
Sorry to say I don't hate you back, but I do think you're a fucking retard for hating someone that doesn't agree with you. Kind of a shallow, closed-minded republican fuck. I assume you also hate anyone that's not white. Oh, no, sorry, you're just "pro-white".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dave666 said:
Idon't have a sister,a brother,or anny friends.Besides i plan on killing myself so whose left,oh ya that would be you mrnewbie :mfinger:
Are you serious or just bsing everyone. Please dont kill yourself, there is a whole world full of people to despise. Let hate drive you until you grow up, but dont puss out and commit suicide like a little bitch. Thats like a kid who holds his breath until he gets his way. Suicide is for whiny pussies. Cowboy up (or firefighter up as we say in my family) and fucking deal.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dave666 said:

Why don't you just go to Iraq to help fight. It's likely then that you'll die in action, Or get captured and decapitated. Then you don't have to bother killing yourself, and you die a hero.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Uhm, who are you? I don't think anyone even knows of your existence. You're insignificant and irrelevant.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BRiT said:
Uhm, who are you? I don't think anyone even knows of your existence. You're insignificant and irrelevant.

LOL :thumbsup: Way to add fuel to the fire bro. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You forgot hydrogen there man. :gun: :bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.