WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who is more of a bitch?

Who is more of a bitch ass whiner little punk?

• Johnny K

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Lewd Matthew

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck you dustinzgurl. Your not exempt from getting flamed by me :mfinger:

Fire ze missles....you have got to be the biggest brown noser i have ever seen. JK ass is clean...stop rimming him already.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
i didnt flame her you idiot...it was a declaration. Youll know when i flame somone.

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:
fuck you dustinzgurl. Your not exempt from getting flamed by me :mfinger:

Fire ze missles....you have got to be the biggest brown noser i have ever seen. JK ass is clean...stop rimming him already.

Hey,your mommy's sucking old shep like a hoover.Shit done piled up for you boy :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
OK, I can give a shitless if yall dont like me bitching. Your not going to shut me up with a poll, or bad rep, or pathetic flames cause that only feuls the fire. You dont want me to bitch, you dont want me to complain, then shut your fucking mouths and i consider shutting mine, but untill then ill run my mouth untill im banned cause The cockfarm isnt enough to silence me.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
LewdM@thew said:
OK, I can give a shitless if yall dont like me bitching. Your not going to shut me up with a poll, or bad rep, or pathetic flames cause that only feuls the fire. You dont want me to bitch, you dont want me to complain, then shut your fucking mouths and i consider shutting mine, but untill then ill run my mouth untill im banned cause The cockfarm isnt enough to silence me.

Don't be a fucking crybaby. :crybaby:

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:

Bad rep?WTF you talking bout?I could care less.You can shoot that cockholster off as much as you want.Im here to tell you that i personally do not like your shit staind ass.Nice rep fuckface and the"bitch" at the end was a swirl.BTW:You want johnny in the farm?Funny,i mod that forum.See ya soon :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
LewdM@thew said:
Ok dude, now you're acting like a drunk waiving around a broken bottle.

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
you want to know what im talking about, im talking about idiots who think im going to shut up if the flame me, rep me, cockfarm me, and all of that other bullshit. Id rather rott in the bowles of the cockfarm than kiss anyones ass on this fucked up group therapy session known as WTF.com. Your a MOD of the cockfarm...ill tell you what...if i get farmed you going to have to put up with my bs untill i get banned cause youll be my only target if you really want it that way. Ill have nothing to do on this site besides talk even more shit than i already do. You think youve seen my flames...you think you know what im capable of? I do shit thats uncalled for when i loose my temper.

shep

Local alcoholic
LewdM@thew said:
you want to know what im talking about, im talking about idiots who think im going to shut up if the flame me, rep me, cockfarm me, and all of that other bullshit. Id rather rott in the bowles of the cockfarm than kiss anyones ass on this fucked up group therapy session known as WTF.com. Your a MOD of the cockfarm...ill tell you what...if i get farmed you going to have to put up with my bs untill i get banned cause youll be my only target if you really want it that way. Ill have nothing to do on this site besides talk even more shit than i already do. You think youve seen my flames...you think you know what im capable of? I do shit thats uncalled for when i loose my temper.
Heylook,im a target :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
LewdM@thew said:

Ha. In your other thread, you thought you were going to be crowned the new ceasar. You thought you were doing something that someone else had not already tried. But you failed. You lost. And now you are mad. Instead of being the new dick-tater (fuckin' taters) of wtf.com; you've become the new bitch. Shep is going to use your anal cavity as a bottle opener for his beer. Good luck in the farm, sally. :thumbsup:

LewdM@thew

Banned - What an Asshat!
i was only trying to cockfarm Johnny, the rest of what you said must have been how you saw things...hmmm. You still dont have what it takes to make me mad, your pathetic missles, you failed.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
LewdM@thew said:
i was only trying to cockfarm Johnny, the rest of what you said must have been how you saw things...hmmm. You still dont have what it takes to make me mad, your pathetic missles, you failed.
Why would I try to make you mad? What would be the point of pissing you off over the interwebnethighway?

Status
Not open for further replies.