who is more of a bitch?

Who is more of a bitch ass whiner little punk?

• Johnny K

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Lewd Matthew

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
You're the one holding onto the "precious" WB.

Oh yea, Kitana, you suck, and so does your pathetic attempt at writing.

GottaHurt said:
You're the one holding onto the "precious" WB.

Oh yea, Kitana, you suck, and so does your pathetic attempt at writing.

The Writer’s Block is "Precious". It is a great way for people to express how they feel. It allows them to open up and release their emotion in a positive manner their feelings. For many it is an outlet and I take great pride and being able to read other people's work. I am more then honored to be a mod of it and a part of that. Unlike flaming someone it takes a great deal of courage and thought to share your work.

Response to my writing suck, well I guess you can say that. Kind of get out weighed to other responses and emails I get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nat : Woooaah. That's damn good. Well done and keep it up!

Tom Solomons Nicely done, nicely done!…Keep up the good work, you have a great potential here in the woods.

Eric: Very deep, I did enjoy that. Just to point out that there was a bit of the present tense usage, but it was strategically placed so that it could either stay that way or become past tense, it really depends what mood you might be in. Keep up the good work, this is very good, oh, and before I forget...*Performs the ancient and archaic elven rite known as the first comment dance*

i was so happy to have inspired such beautiful words... i can hardly say what that means to me as an artist.

also quite poetic and beautiful. you know that i don't agree with some of the things that you said, but thanks for posting that.

Your a wonderful writer dear. Im linking your site on mine. So right now, I have a geocities and Ill put it there, so all the people that go there can find you.

WOAH.. Beautiful site.. Beautiful writing, Beautiful artwork.. ALL of that was beautiful.. I was shocked. You really are probably the greatest writer I have ever read and reading that I could NEVER compare.. Kinda makes me wanna give up.. Haha. I especially loved the artwork and the poem "The Black Rose." It caught my attention because I am fascinated by black roses and I draw them on paper all the time when I catch myself doodling. Awesomeness in essence. You better not ever quit writing, or else! grrrrr!

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
OK, I can give a shitless if yall dont like me bitching. Your not going to shut me up with a poll, or bad rep, or pathetic flames cause that only feuls the fire. You dont want me to bitch, you dont want me to complain, then shut your fucking mouths and i consider shutting mine, but untill then ill run my mouth untill im banned cause The cockfarm isnt enough to silence me.

the last thing you do when you get dickslapped is open your mouth and talk you idiot

G's-up

Postaholic
Look......I dont know who you all think you are but I am the biggest BITCH around........just ask Broken he knows..........so I am highly offended that I am not involved in any poll and am not recognized for one of my best features as a woman......

Thank you and thats all I have to say about that, bastards....... :cool:

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
the poll is for who bitches more, not like who is literally a bitch... if that makes sense

maybe it is who is literally a bitch, then i have no answer....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Roffles said:
the poll is for who bitches more, not like who is literally a bitch... if that makes sense

it is who is literally a bitch
and its me. vote for me!

G's-up

Postaholic
Roffles said:

I dont know Im highly confuzzled by all the whos a bitch threads that are around right now.......I just want some attention........ROFLMAO :cool:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
G's-up said:
I dont know Im highly confuzzled by all the whos a bitch threads that are around right now.......I just want some attention........ROFLMAO :cool:
:slap: I will give you some attention! LOL :whip:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You know,I'm gehtting tired of these bullshit threads with ten pages of "Lets see who has a bigger dick".
It's pointless,childish and a waste of time to bother reading it.

I dont mind a poll poking fun at someone. But this same BS over and over is gehtting old.
I've got a simple solution to your problems. If you don't like the site,or it's members,stop logging in. This IS a site to bitch and moan about your life in general. But certain people are begining to test my limits as to what is exceptable bitching.
The threats to the site and it's members are begining to lose it's flavor. You know who I'm talking to.
This place is for your entertainment,you want to make childish threats,go to Wal-Mart.

My advice to you...keep it up.
Your stay here,will be short.

Status
Not open for further replies.