WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who is mxkidd125cc2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Here's the deal, this dude whoever the fuck he is has been hanging out in the arcade, don't know how he could play on it considering there's a 100 post rule, and he's only got one, but he does and he writes little infantile hate notes to people.

It didn't bother me until he wrote this. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated on WTF.

"Give up u lesbian, go blow your cannon up your ass!"

Why isn't he banned? Dunno.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Is he actually good at the games? Or does he lose and then whine about it like that.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
DotCom said:
Is he actually good at the games? Or does he lose and then whine about it like that.
OMFG did you completely miss the point here?
P.S do what Uber said

Outlawed

Postaholic
No it was just a simple question. I did understand that BCB is upset with mxwhatever and thinks he should get banned. And i couldn't agree more.

BklynCannonball

I pmed Geht & Jason about it a while ago along with other people who have been playing arcade with less than 100 posts and haven't heard or seen a thing.

That's why I posted.

Yeah it's probably an e-cheat code to the internet. You have to click the little "X" in the top-right corner of your screen.

Some guy called rustymofo beat my advanced curveball record.

He has a grand total of 0 posts. :happysad:

diamond

The nice guy
BklynCannonball said:
It didn't bother me until he wrote this. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated on WTF.

"Give up u lesbian, go blow your cannon up your ass!"

Why isn't he banned? Dunno.
Some prick you will never meet or know writes something shitty.

Not being funny, but so fucking what?

BklynCannonball

So fucking what? Listen, I'm not sure you're too familiar with me but I'm pretty easy going. It takes a lot to get me rattled 'cause I can take what I dish out. This goes a little further than just your "Fuck you, heh heh". It's not your regular douche bag comment "this is gay" or "you are gay", this is a derrogatory comment about someone's sexuality, my sexuality. You can't possibly be ok with that, and honestly Diamond, if you are someone who's ok with that, I don't want to have anything to do with you.

Why the hell would you get so pissy after someone said something bad about your sexuality? If you want to feel comfortable with your sexuality then I don't understand why some idiot calling you a name would anger you.

Honestly, we all know that guy needs to grow up. But do we really have to whine about it? Fucking a.

diamond

The nice guy
BklynCannonball said:
So fucking what? Listen, I'm not sure you're too familiar with me but I'm pretty easy going. It takes a lot to get me rattled 'cause I can take what I dish out. This goes a little further than just your "Fuck you, heh heh". It's not your regular douche bag comment "this is gay" or "you are gay", this is a derrogatory comment about someone's sexuality, my sexuality. You can't possibly be ok with that, and honestly Diamond, if you are someone who's ok with that, I don't want to have anything to do with you.
Maybe I am missing something here, but some complete dickhead who is possibly covered in acne, 13 years old and unlikely to have sex with a member of either sex in the next 30 years says:

"Give up u lesbian, go blow your cannon up your ass!
That's it? That is what has caused this monumental meltdown? Log off honey, you need a few hours away from the keyboard if that is all it is.

Does he know who you are or where you live? Has he contacted your family or stalked you on msn?

Brooklyn, you have always seemed ok, but you sure as hell seem to have lost it if that is all you are bitching about.

BklynCannonball

Now hold on a second. Since typing has no tone, I will let that one go. This is not me bitching, this is me pointing something out. This is not me screaming for my rights or standing on a podium. This is me pointing out that yes, some pimple faced, snot nosed kid is talking hate in a place that shouldn't tolerate that. He's not joking around, he's being an idiot and needs to be banned in my opinion or at least "talked to" so he realizes that he can't be a douchebag on this site. Please, people have been farmed for lesser shit.

I suggest you re-read my post.

So over-reacting my ass. And on an aside, don't under-react to my opinions.

diamond

The nice guy
BklynCannonball said:

So over-reacting my ass. And on an aside, don't under-react to my opinions.
Just for you.

How dare you assume that you know me enough to assume any opinion as to my fucking reaction. Just because I am old enough to take fucking stupid comments from fucking stupid kids and ignore them, doesn't mean that I am not hurting here, yet you come along thinking you can accuse me of unconcern in the matter which is none of my damn business. I was once accused of gardening appreciation and believe me I thought about making a thread in B&T about it. The bastards!

Now pm someone and shut the fuck up. You have disappointed me enough.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
kids.. kids.. it's just space invaders.. ;)

BC.. you'll get your high score back, you did say you were hungover today.. try again tomorrow when your hands aren't shaking. :p

sorry BCB i have to agree with the other kiddies. who cares, its just the arcade. from what i understand, there are many kiddies in here with great computer skills and can bipass the 100 post rule.
if hes typing shit, type it back, tell him he's a poopy head and your gonna tell his mom.:D

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
I'm siding with BCB on this one. That fuck mwhateverthehell#s has no place treating her like that. You want to know who cares...BCB thats who. She's a person ain't she? If it upsets her then she has every right to complain about it. I'm not saying you guys don't have the right to be indifferent but if all you are going to do is jab and poke at her because she is upset then you should be ashamed of yourselves!

BCB is a decent poster and to have some piss ant who just so happened to override the 100 post thing insult her is unacceptable. It is wrong. It needs to be dealt with. *ducks in preperation for random shut up noob insults*

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jiraffe said:
*ducks in preperation for random shut up noob insults*
actually you're right, i was just teasing bcb as she was obviously getting too bothered outwardly, but inwardly.. yeah shit sticks sometimes and there should be places where dickheads can't throw it at you.. i'm not sure if the arcade is one of those places.. but if he was posting his comments in the hi-scores box then he's a cunt..

plus.. women have bad days.. she might feel entirely different later.. :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.