WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who is the WTF?! whore

Who is a WTF Whore?

• Havok

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • MaxPower

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • MehItAll

• GurlGoneWild

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • NymphChick

• Icka

• NaughtyGirl21

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hove420

the shocka
post a number one if you choose havock

or post a number two if you think that cuddles is the WTF?! whore

^^^just to see what people think

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
hove420 said:

WTF...Don't you know how to make a fucking Poll? You are lame :thumbsdn:

hove420 said:

Aww, you fucker. You took my thread idea!

:rotflmao:

I am the #1 whore on wtf, no doubt.

/me sluts.

hove420

the shocka
NaughtyGirl21 said:
WTF...Don't you know how to make a fucking Poll? You are lame :thumbsdn:
actually no i dont i dont spend my whole life on a damn computer, no offense to those who do, so im fucking sorry if i cant make you happy :mfinger:

hove420

the shocka
HavokChylde said:
Aww, you fucker. You took my thread idea!

:rotflmao:

I am the #1 whore on wtf, no doubt.

/me sluts.
lmao...well cuddles apparently dosent like this thread

boooo on cuddles

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
hove420 said:
actually no i dont i dont spend my whole life on a damn computer, no offense to those who do, so im fucking sorry if i cant make you happy :mfinger:
Look, I am not in the mood for flamming today or anything but, if you don't spend your whole life on the net, then why are you up here now?

hove420

the shocka
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Look, I am not in the mood for flamming today or anything but, if you don't spend your whole life on the net, then why are you up here now?
b/c im bored...if your not in the mood for flamming why did you come in here????

this site amuses me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hove420

the shocka
deus_ex_machina said:
I say you're the WTF.com whore. Stfu now, whore.
omg hahaha omggggg that was soooo funny *slaps knee* omg im lauging my ass off.....omg

notice the sarcasm ass hat?? :mfinger:

Easty

Click click boom
dude, hove you fucking idiot! neither of them are the WTF?! whore! the e-ho of this site is obviously DIZNUTS.

retard.

hove420 said:
omg hahaha omggggg that was soooo funny *slaps knee* omg im lauging my ass off.....omg

notice the sarcasm ass hat?? :mfinger:
First of all, I would like to thank you for proving my point. Secondly, I would like to congraduate you for showing that you have the gramatical skills of a 2nd grader. Most people that come in here act like 1st graders, so you prove yourself to be a step ahead of the game. Good job!

But it's not that great of an accomplishment. So go to bed now, little n00b. The injection of this little bottle of cyanide will only take but a few seconds.

hove420

the shocka
deus_ex_machina said:
First of all, I would like to thank you for proving my point. Secondly, I would like to congraduate you for showing that you have the gramatical skills of a 2nd grader. Most people that come in here act like 1st graders, so you prove yourself to be a step ahead of the game. Good job!

But it's not that great of an accomplishment. So go to bed now, little n00b. The injection of this little bottle of cyanide will only take but a few seconds.
i feel like a little school girl

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
hove420 said:

Do any of you noobspawn cocksuckers know how to add a fucking poll to your threads upon creation!!??

This shit has got to stop. I'm gonna start locking threads.

/ME takes a deep breath....regains composure.

Anyone who needs my help in adding a poll, please PM me. Anyone who does not know how to add a poll when they create the thread, PM me and I'll help you. I'll keep it between me and you.

-Max

MaxPower said:
Do any of you noobspawn cocksuckers know how to add a fucking poll to your threads upon creation!!??

Yeah, I went ahead and added a poll to my thread. You can close this one Maxipoo. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.