WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Eye Candy who is your favorite (sexy) game character

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Bridget from Guilty Gear. Mmmmmmmm...
Ummm....

Isn't Bridget a guy? :confused:

wiki-wiki said:
Bridget

* First Appearance: Guilty Gear XX

Despite the name and appearance, Bridget is actually male. He was born in a village where the birth of twins of the same gender was considered bad luck, and hence his family named and raised him as a girl. When he became older, he decided that he would prove his worth and his masculinity by becoming a bounty hunter. He is given a fake list of bounties by I-No, sending him against many of the other fighters. He fights with a yo-yo and Roger, his mechanical, intelligent, over sized teddy bear. Bob Mackey of 1UP.com called his costume "a cruel prank to question our sexuality and true level of perversion".[1]

List of characters in the Guilty Gear series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
This guy.

I'd like to chain him up and...

Oh, he's already chained up? Fuck.

nathanb

$till $tackin
i'm going to have to go with laura croft on this one. pretty cliche but she is THE O.G. hot girl from all computer games. she started it all!

Shanananaaa

Bacon
Thank you, DB, how did I forget LuLu?

Also:
Aya Brea of Parasite Eve:

Edea of Final Fantasy VIII:

Nina of Tekken:

Rikku of Final Fantasy X/X-2:

Havok

Mr. Ee
Oh man. Aya is awesome. One of my favorite character's for a while. So thoughtful. Also a badass.