WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who Like Gay Sex? If Your A Straight Guy Who Still Enjoys Anal Sex And Oral Sex Post

You Straight But Like Anal?

• HEll YEAH, I GET FUCKED IN THE ASS HARD

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I LIKE TO FUCK OTHER DUDES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LIKE TAKING IT AND GIVING IT

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I WANT TO BUT HAVEN'T YET

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Naw

Votes: 37 86.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
I Think Straight Guys Can Enjoy Anal And/Or Oral Sex. Anyone Care To Agree/Dissagree?

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
Is this a joke? I hear all these warning about how horrible and painful the "bait and tackle" area can be and I get is some homophbic idiot with a small vocabulary?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TylerYoung said:
Is this a joke? I hear all these warning about how horrible and painful the "bait and tackle" area can be and I get is some homophbic idiot with a small vocabulary?
B&T can be a rough place to frequent. Anyone who ventures here better be able to handle themselves verbally or risk being pwned.
However, I have noticed that the gay bashing or racist type rarely possess the mental capacity to survive here for long. They mostly make a post or two, and get inundated by flaming responses, pummeling them into submission.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
TylerYoung said:
I Think Straight Guys Can Enjoy Anal And/Or Oral Sex. Anyone Care To Agree/Dissagree?
WTF are you talking about? Straight guy getting/giving anal/oral from another guy? I'm confused. What are you trying to say here?

Are you gay and in denial or something? Do you want us to tell you it's alright to be gay. This, for me, is a true WTF moment.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
CopyLifted said:
WTF are you talking about? Straight guy getting/giving anal/oral from another guy? I'm confused. What are you trying to say here?

Are you gay and in denial or something? Do you want us to tell you it's alright to be gay. This, for me, is a true WTF moment.
Uh . . . I am gay. I just wanted to know about straight guys who have gay experiences. ;)

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
TylerYoung said:
Uh . . . I am gay. I just wanted to know about straight guys who have gay experiences. ;)
errr...ok. I must have missed the memo.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TylerYoung said:
It's a known fact that if the prostate glad is fondled the right way during intercourse it can and will enhance your sexual expierience. I just can't get past the gettin in the back door part...

TylerYoung said:

i really had nothing to say to you. all your posts have to do with you being s homo, and liking shit on your cock. i have a gay friend or two, plus my sister is gay. but you're just an idiot.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
Drowzzies-abibles

neckdemon said:
i really had nothing to say to you. all your posts have to do with you being s homo, and liking shit on your cock. i have a gay friend or two, plus my sister is gay. but you're just an idiot.
To be honest I was waking up when I posted that . . . hee hee . . . my bad, case of the drowzzies-abibles

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
Smartie pants

Opps, I just insulted your vocabulary and then used a word like "drowzzies-abibles!" Time to crack into the dictionary. lackadaisical . . . phisiological . . . ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Ahhh~~ This thread smells like jail house love...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
so wtf? i cant join thispolecuz im a girl? fucking sexist assholes, i hope tyler gets your butt! just kidsing...who careswho likes it theass? i dont want to know that....

dam i cant type today im on retard mode.....

ps this is another "sorry i read this thread...wasnt thinking clearly.." kind of things i am famous for!!!!!

TylerYoung said:
Ok Why the fuck would a straight guy possibly enjoy gay sex.... its like saying "I Hate music, But I love listening to it"...

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
dustinzgirl said:
so wtf? i cant join thispolecuz im a girl? fucking sexist assholes, i hope tyler gets your butt! just kidsing...who careswho likes it theass? i dont want to know that....

dam i cant type today im on retard mode.....

ps this is another "sorry i read this thread...wasnt thinking clearly.." kind of things i am famous for!!!!!
I shall get there butts . . . haha just kidding . . . ANd you can do the poll, you can answer that you don't fuck men, that you do fuck them "with a strap on", and that you like getting it, My poll now includes women! I am muli-cultural~lucky me ;)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Not really, Wild.

Emotions and the capacity to give/receive physical pleasure aren't much related... unless... well, Love is strange, I'll leave the exceptions at that.

That being said, I know a guy who's heterosexual, but finds himself having sex with men (for the physical aspects only).

NoSubstance said:
Not really, Wild.

Emotions and the capacity to give/receive physical pleasure aren't much related... unless... well, Love is strange, I'll leave the exceptions at that.

That being said, I know a guy who's heterosexual, but finds himself having sex with men (for the physical aspects only).
Yea I think I see what your saying... but wouldnt that make him bisexual as opposed to hetero?

Status
Not open for further replies.