WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who makes the best pizza?

Who makes the best pizza?

• Total voters

ferengi

Yay fire!
I had some Pizza Hut pizza a couple days ago and it was SHIT. I was so pissed I was tempted to vomit it back up on the table and demand a refund......
Anyway... I was wondering who you guys like best when it comes to pizza places. Personally, my all time favorite is Domino's pizza.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You must be high!

Pizza Hut makes the best pizza around here, but its all a personal decision.

ferengi

Yay fire!
When I can catch a Pizza Hut around here on a good day, then I like their pizza as much as any other, but the last ten to fifteen consecutive times I've been there, they've ALWAYS managed to fuck something up for me. Most of the time the pizza is either charred or seriously undercooked.

Domino's has always delivered hot fresh pizza cooked exactly the way I like it. Plus it's right accross the street too :thumbsup:

Pachyderm

I really did.
Little Ceasar's kicks ass. They have this hot and ready deal, any time you go in, a pizza is hot and ready for 5 dollars! And mmmm...pizza :troll:

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
pizza jus tears my stomach apart no matter where it's from so I rarely eat it

but if I ever decide to I like Donatos best, and then papa john's
but usually i just buy their subs since pizza isn't my thing now

R

RedOctober

The only good pizza you can eat in Italia.
A little village in the neighborhood of Bergamo.
There lives the big mama with the mighty arms
that sqeezes the pizza bottoms.
Then fresh herbs tomatoes and all the other ingredients are added.
The oven is heated with wood, a stone furnace.
Then the ashes are removed, and the pizza's go in.

The trick is to add just enough liquid to preserve the ingredients from drying,
while the bread is baked crispy.
Enjoy it with a good glass of red whine.
It tastes good together with olives.

Big mamma told me the industrial pizza's taste like baked newspapers.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
ferengi74656 said:
I had some Pizza Hut pizza a couple days ago and it was SHIT. I was so pissed I was tempted to vomit it back up on the table and demand a refund......
Anyway... I was wondering who you guys like best when it comes to pizza places. Personally, my all time favorite is Domino's pizza.
We got so many REAL pizza places around here that all those chain restaurants don't even fucking compare.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The best places I've had Pizza:
Most (Privately owned) NY or NJ Pizza parlors.
Showtime Pizza in Belton or Temple, TX don't remember which.
Some place on El Camino Real, near San Jose, CA.
Pina Pizza, in Lyon, France

One of the most important things, regarding the making of good pizza, is the water. Bad water with too many minerals, makes for a bad crust.
As for the places that just have shitty sauce. You asshats have no excuse.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I have to agree with the NY/NJ mom and pop joints, they're everywhere down here in Florida (retirees). Italy Italy is one of the joints that stands out, nice hand tossed thin crust with real mozzerella, not that blend shit you get from the chains. Back in the day, Godfathers threw out a pie with quite the mainly heft.If you really wanna try some kick ass pizza, then try Giordanos , it's based out of Chicago, but they have them in most major cities.

R

RedOctober

Well... Try this for a change...
You need tomatoes, eggs, onions, butter or oil.
(Not Texaco oil)
Throw in the onions into bits.
Let it become a bit golden...
Cut the tomatoes into slices.
Add them..
Let it pruttle for a while.
Then add te eggs, while stirring.
You may add some tomato ketchup.
Have a nice meal with bread.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Little Caesar's and LaRosas dont even exist over here any more, probably didnt get enough business. Still funny though cause like 5min from my house we have a street with 6pizza places: dominos, pizza hut,papa johns, imos, Cecil witikers, and some other one I cant remember.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
Well... Try this for a change...
You need tomatoes, eggs, onions, butter or oil.
(Not Texaco oil)
Throw in the onions into bits.
Let it become a bit golden...
Cut the tomatoes into slices.
Add them..
Let it pruttle for a while.
Then add te eggs, while stirring.
You may add some tomato ketchup.
Have a nice meal with bread.

8 Italian sweet or hot sausage (your choice)
6 bell peppers, mix green red and yellow for color and taste (Red being the strongest, yellow the mildest.
3 cloves of garlic
1 yellow onion.
1/4 tsp salt
10 shakes (1/2 tsp "franks hot sauce") Unless you use hot sausage, then use 5 shakes (1/8 tsp)
1 16oz. jar Ragu traditional sauce. Or any basic non spiced tomato sauce.
1 tsp olive oil

cut in half/slice/seperate onion.
chop garlic fine (Do not mince or crush)
core the peppers.

Grill the sausages on the BBQ High heat till done. (Dark brown) You just want to char the skin and partially cook. The rest of the cooking gets done in the sauce. Place cooked sausage into sauce. cook on medium.

Take peppers whole and throw them on a high heat BBQ grill. Lightly char all sides. No longer that 5 minutes total. Do not cook till soft. Slice the peppers into 3/4" strips.

In pre heated pan place 1 tsp olive oil, fry onions and garlic till just light brown.

throw peppers into sauce. Scrape onions and garlic into sauce, along with any juice from the pan.

Cook an aditional 15 minutes.

Place in frige over night, eat next day. Always best the next day, after the flavors mix and absorbe into the sausage.

ferengi

Yay fire!
The only thing I miss about high school is the pizza we used to have on Wednesdays. I'm not talking about the freeze dried nastyass shit, on Wednesdays the lunch ladies would actually make real home made fresh pizza with fresh toppings, they even made the sauce. That stuff was so damn good they often had trouble keeping up with demand from all the students. Fuck, they could have started their own pizza chain with that recipe. I didn't know a single person at school who didn't love the Wednesday pizza.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I'm hungry. Going to have to stop at John's Pizza on the way home and geht some slices with peppers.