WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who needs guys?

junglelove

junglelove
ok...

if most of the time guys suck then why is it that most of the women in the world can't live without us. hmmmmm. just a thought. we have to do something right for that kind of jesture. :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
junglelove said:
if most of the time guys suck then why is it that most of the women in the world can't live without us. hmmmmm. just a thought. we have to do something right for that kind of jesture. :thumbsup:
women need and want guys because that's what society has told us. Plust they suck when u don't have a bf and want one but don't know what ur doing wrong.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ahhh if u dont need guys that means i have to die dam it time to do anthor fake death.

jamesp

In Memory...
magnolia said:
:rolleyes: Most of the time guys suck. Why is that?
Thats a question, being a guy myself, that I cannot answer accurately. Mainly because we think the same of you being the opposite sex.

:p

bill

l337sp34k3r
magnolia said:
women need and want guys because that's what society has told us. Plust they suck when u don't have a bf and want one but don't know what ur doing wrong.
Maybe not being a moron would help? Just a suggestion.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
No problem

<got your back hun, and if all else fails kick them in the balls and laugh>

jamesp

In Memory...
bill said:
Maybe not being a moron would help? Just a suggestion.
you should follow your own advice you worthless bucket of jiz.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jamesp said:
you should follow your own advice you worthless bucket of jiz.
now come on Jiz is worth something it spring forth life... how can you insult it this way

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
now come on Jiz is worth something it spring forth life... how can you insult it this way
you're right, of course. Bill your a worthless bucket of bill.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
:rolleyes: Most of the time guys suck. Why is that?
because when God created us, he thought to himself, "what kind of behavior should they have to keep life interesting and go through loops"
See, I'm really smart in math and nice to everyone but sometimes I suck because...I don't even know how I came up with that quote...and sometimes ppl c me as a sarcastic dumbass, but that's only cause no one is interesting to me anymore....

"I talk alot to others and it annoys them greatly, but that's only because no one will talk to me"
--I thought ppl like to conversate, especially girls, but I find everyone is ignorant

junglelove said:
Okay we need guys so we can make perfect little girls... Girls and girls just dont work... you cant make a baby that way.. only thing that does suck is that when you have a boy....agh....*scream*... lord help you but any way... Guys do suck ... they are lowlife cum guzzlers that when they get pissed they take it out on us... agh... sometimes i just cant stand guys yet sometimes they can be so freaking nice and sweet... so i dont know...