WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who On Earth is Your Mortal Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
For example, I hate all you little threadkilling fucks. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I will put you in the boat with all the Frenchies, Liberals, John Kerry, and that fucking clown guy from "Spawn", float you all out in the middle of the arctic, and feed you piece by piece to carnivorous penguins I hand raised for that exact purpose.

In Fucktard Speak, you all ought to just fucking kill yourselves.
:mfinger: :mfinger:

Two Fingers up, Fags.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
First, I would have to agree with edolph with hating threadkilling fucks. But my mortal enemy would have to be hairy uzbekistani prostitutes who demand for a down payment for sex. Like last night, I get with this one prostitute, and she demanded 200 us dollars before we did it, and then 200 more afterwards. WTF. At least she was good and lasted for an hour. But they suck. I guess you could call people like that who demand for some sort of down payment, some sort of incentive, you could call them "Diane". Don't worry, inside joke.

Oh and ugly ass fat guys with hot girlfriends. Yes, I am jealous of them. But I hate how they get the hot ones. Fuck those guys. Fuck them in there fucking fat asses.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Most of the time, I'm my own worst enemy.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow you speak fucktard very well.

And I am my own worst enemy, that way, Im never alone, its just me and all the little people in my head that I hate.

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
BRiT said:
Most of the time, I'm my own worst enemy.
Maybe we should clear up the term "Mortal Enemy".

Alright, first up, Mortal: 1. Subject to death. 2. Liable to cause death. 3.Grievous, Dire.

Next, Enemy: 1. One who harbors hatred or malicious intent towards another.

To wrap up, if you are your own "Mortal Enemy", you're suicidal. Well, good riddance.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Well how else would you describe one of the people responsible for the creation of this site?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
So you're saying you honestly think those people, thread killers, are out to kill you? Or are you merely paranoid?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I could also be schizophrenic... Ever seen the movie, Identity?

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
BRiT said:
So you're saying you honestly think those people, thread killers, are out to kill you? Or are you merely paranoid?
Stupidity kills. You and I both know its true. The fact is that all those dumbass thread-killers, hurt my brain, which is obviously a side-effect of suicidal brain cells caused by them. Thus by making me slowly approach their sub-human level of intelligence, they impair my ability to survive, which could inadvertantly cause my demise. See the connection.

But you definitely have my congrats on the site. And I may be new, but I'm pretty sure I have all you veterans thinking: "The Force is Strong with this One."

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
edolphritler said:
Stupidity kills. You and I both know its true. The fact is that all those dumbass thread-killers, hurt my brain, which is obviously a side-effect of suicidal brain cells caused by them.
How coincidental. I was just having a conversation on how WTF.com kills braincells.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
BRiT said:
How coincidental. I was just having a conversation on how WTF.com kills braincells.
It isn't so much the website as a whole as it is the hundreds of fucktards such as bullshyt who post 1,000+ posts that are all gay and kill the thread. I just wish, and I am sure you feel the same way, that those kids could think before they type.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
edolphritler said:
For example, I hate all you little threadkilling fucks. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I will put you in the boat with all the Frenchies, Liberals, John Kerry, and that fucking clown guy from "Spawn", float you all out in the middle of the arctic, and feed you piece by piece to carnivorous penguins I hand raised for that exact purpose.

In Fucktard Speak, you all ought to just fucking kill yourselves.
:mfinger: :mfinger:

Two Fingers up, Fags.

What no sharks with lasers on their heads? That's pathetic. I 'll loan you some of mine.

I can't really say I have a mortal enemy in the sense of the word. I had to choose one though, it would have to be this guy I went to school with. He was on the Football team, and enjoyed picking on nerds and pretty much anyone smaller than him, which was everyone.
Well he is no longer an arch enemy, as a matter of fact I kind of pitty him. In school all the teachers and coaches would compare him and people like him to us (the guys in leather jackets who listen to Metal). "Why can't you be like them, they're going places".

Long story short. He mows lawns around my neighborhood, and I make three times what he does. LO fucking L. If I were a different kind of person perhaps I would make him mow my lawn. "Umm, you missed a spot"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
edolphritler said:
Stupidity kills. You and I both know its true. The fact is that all those dumbass thread-killers, hurt my brain, which is obviously a side-effect of suicidal brain cells caused by them. Thus by making me slowly approach their sub-human level of intelligence, they impair my ability to survive, which could inadvertantly cause my demise. See the connection.

But you definitely have my congrats on the site. And I may be new, but I'm pretty sure I have all you veterans thinking: "The Force is Strong with this One."
So then you Are your own mortal enemy. You feel, and acknowledge that the people here are slowly killing you and turning you into a drooling, vegetable. Yet you continue to come back as does an opium addict to the pipe.

Not like I want you to leave, just making a point.

i would have to say the cops... they're everywhere... around every corner... watching me, whatever i do... always watching... just waiting for the right moment to attack... i have escaped them thus far, and will continue to do so, by whatever means necessary... they do not know where i live... but one day they will find out... always on the run... always pursued... always looking over my shoulder...

no, i'm not paranoid :ut-oh:

other than them, i'd say anybody who hates me... so, everybody

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
MaxPower said:
So then you Are your own mortal enemy. You feel, and acknowledge that the people here are slowly killing you and turning you into a drooling, vegetable. Yet you continue to come back as does an opium addict to the pipe.

Not like I want you to leave, just making a point.
The truth is, if I can avoid those types of people, maybe I can still have something to gain from the older and wiser crowd that:
a. Know what their talking about.
b. Can take what they dish out.
c. Can maintain a conversation that causes brain growth instead of decay.

And yes, I may very soon be addicted, if I am not already.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, to tell you the truth, there aren't too many "old" people here, so you might want to look for wise only.

morelos

lexicon incognito
wait; you mean ACTUAL wisdom or wise-asses?

~ dan ~

ps - ritler, i agree; you're either growing or stagnating. try to be in the first crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.