WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who plays Halo 2 online?

Janglenut

Particinator
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here plays halo 2 online. I currently am playing the game on XBC and looking for some fun and challenge. If you do play, leave a message in here and say what you play on, (XBC, XBL, GSpy) and leave your account for what you play on. If you happen to play on Xbox connect I'll play some games with ya. ;)

!~Jangle~!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
i submit that we keep all internet "relationships" exactly where they are and not try to infringe on other aspects of each others lives.....anybody second this?

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.

Halo 2....

Was a big ass disapointment. Holy damn, that sucked. I beat it and that ending was horriable. Playing as an elite THAT MANY TIMES, sucked. Damn, Halo 2 dose make up for it in mulitplayer. But Halo 3 better be good. Cause Halo 2 wasn't.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Halo 2, while not as good as the first... was not a total disappoint ment. Duelies.. thats cool as fuck. I play x box live once in a blue moon, because its not mine and i suck. Soooo... yea.

Janglenut

Particinator
Smoke said:
Myself and p99 play it online. :thumbsup:
Do you guys play on XBC, live, Gamespy, or this new dashboard that I've been hearing about. (Forgot its name)

Sorry, I forgot I made this thread awhile back and just thought about it.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
Do you guys play on XBC, live, Gamespy, or this new dashboard that I've been hearing about. (Forgot its name)

Sorry, I forgot I made this thread awhile back and just thought about it.
Live.

Janglenut

Particinator
^ Pft, have you guys ever tried XBC? It's got a hell of a lot better players and it's FREE. I would suggest you try it. (Same setup as live, just download there software, maybe open a few ports depending on your situation, and bam you're on.)

Janglenut

Particinator
Would you guys be willing to d/l XBC to check it out? I will play with you guys if you do......

Wear it

put it on and wear it
XBox Live has WAY less lag than gamespy or xboxconnect....

I've used them all

I like Halo 2... of course Halo was awesome.... but this one is a lot of fun and I like some of the new features a lot.... to each his/her own

but yeah, I play it :cool:

Janglenut

Particinator
^ You must be playing with some shitty people because I experienced more lag on XBL....

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
I play Halo online every weekend ....That shit is the shit!!!!!!!!! what are your user names

I have been playing Halo 2 using XBOX Live, it's pretty good. Name is Xploited13 on there. I have yet to actually try XBC though.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
betrayed said:
Works for me... YOU MUST SUCK..
Probably, but you shouldn't make fun of me because i'm sexier than you. :p :thumbsup: