WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who presses alt+s?

tzedek

Original Member
I know I do. But am I the only one?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
im sorry but i think you are the only one :(

Jung

???
Premium
Edit: Nevermind, I read that as ctrl+s. I've never used alt+s.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Now that I know what it means, I'll probably use it. I use lots of shortcut keys in photoshop and flash.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I have never used alt+s to submit a quick reply, altough for you this one has been submitted by alt+s instead of "enter"

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
billybob13 said:
I have never used alt+s to submit a quick reply, altough for you this one has been submitted by alt+s instead of "enter"

Ooh, thats what you are supposed to use it for, I thought that he meant Ctrl +S for saving stuff, mah bad.

Dude, I don't even know what to do with that button down there that says "Post Quick Reply"
I use alt+s all the time. It's quicker than putting my hand on the mouse. I'm lazy :)

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Awaken said:
Dude, I don't even know what to do with that button down there that says "Post Quick Reply"
I use alt+s all the time. It's quicker than putting my hand on the mouse. I'm lazy :)
or you could press tab>enter

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
alt-s is for queers.

Alt-F4, now there's a Man's shortcut combo! :thumbsup:

MaxPower said:
alt-s is for queers.

Alt-F4, now there's a Man's shortcut combo! :thumbsup:
Now why on earth didn't you use it in that post? It could have saved us all some time :thumbsup:

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
I like the little blue light that indicates 'Computer On!'. Its so, glowy.

Goatstack said:
I like the little blue light that indicates 'Computer On!'. Its so, glowy.
...was there any reason for that post? Honestly,that was more worthless than anything I have ever posted. :thumbsdn:

Awaken said:
...was there any reason for that post? Honestly,that was more worthless than anything I have ever posted. :thumbsdn:
This post of yours wasn't needed at all. This is more spam on your part.

When you are a mod, you can warn fellow posters of the worthless posting. Until then, just be a good poster.