who presses alt+s?

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Now that I know what it means, I'll probably use it. I use lots of shortcut keys in photoshop and flash.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I have never used alt+s to submit a quick reply, altough for you this one has been submitted by alt+s instead of "enter"

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
billybob13 said:
I have never used alt+s to submit a quick reply, altough for you this one has been submitted by alt+s instead of "enter"

Ooh, thats what you are supposed to use it for, I thought that he meant Ctrl +S for saving stuff, mah bad.

Awaken

God
Dude, I don't even know what to do with that button down there that says "Post Quick Reply"
I use alt+s all the time. It's quicker than putting my hand on the mouse. I'm lazy :)

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Awaken said:
Dude, I don't even know what to do with that button down there that says "Post Quick Reply"
I use alt+s all the time. It's quicker than putting my hand on the mouse. I'm lazy :)
or you could press tab>enter

Awaken

God
MaxPower said:
alt-s is for queers.

Alt-F4, now there's a Man's shortcut combo! :thumbsup:
Now why on earth didn't you use it in that post? It could have saved us all some time :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
Goatstack said:
I like the little blue light that indicates 'Computer On!'. Its so, glowy.
...was there any reason for that post? Honestly,that was more worthless than anything I have ever posted. :thumbsdn:

Havok

Mr. Ee
Awaken said:
...was there any reason for that post? Honestly,that was more worthless than anything I have ever posted. :thumbsdn:

This post of yours wasn't needed at all. This is more spam on your part.

When you are a mod, you can warn fellow posters of the worthless posting. Until then, just be a good poster.