WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who shit on the lawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:
where the fuck did this thread come from??!

DIZNUTS said:
Damn it! I just drank the fucking Kool-Aid!

*Plots his revenge*

DIZNUTS

jamesp said:
where the fuck did this thread come from??!
ummm i just made it?!?!?!?!? or did i???? maybe it was an act of the lawn god that got tired of being shitted on!

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
ummm i just made it?!?!?!?!? or did i???? maybe it was an act of the lawn god that got tired of being shitted on!
or the kool-aid trying to confuse us in order to take its revenge.....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
DIZNUTS said:
finally someone said it!

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
This is below me therefore i do not see that you deserve a flame, none of you, have a plesant stay in this void of intellect a.k.a thread.

Except from my obvious power of intellect that is, my post rockt yours are lack of intellect, kthx :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
This thread scares and confuses me. What about kool-aid? And the hell does shitting on the lawn have to do with anything?

DIZNUTS

[sky] said:
This thread scares and confuses me. What about kool-aid? And the hell does shitting on the lawn have to do with anything?
you haven't tried the KOOL-AID have you? *hands sky a glass of KOOL-AID* here try some...dont mind the brown ice cubes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.