Who shit on the lawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
DIZNUTS said:
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:

where the fuck did this thread come from??!
 

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
7,261
1,563
218
DIZNUTS said:
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:

Damn it! I just drank the fucking Kool-Aid!

*Plots his revenge*
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
jamesp said:
where the fuck did this thread come from??!
ummm i just made it?!?!?!?!? or did i???? maybe it was an act of the lawn god that got tired of being shitted on!
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
DIZNUTS said:
ummm i just made it?!?!?!?!? or did i???? maybe it was an act of the lawn god that got tired of being shitted on!

or the kool-aid trying to confuse us in order to take its revenge.....
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,594
2,175
537
DIZNUTS said:
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:
finally someone said it!
 

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
303
0
0
This is below me therefore i do not see that you deserve a flame, none of you, have a plesant stay in this void of intellect a.k.a thread.


Except from my obvious power of intellect that is, my post rockt yours are lack of intellect, kthx :mfinger:
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
This thread scares and confuses me. What about kool-aid? And the hell does shitting on the lawn have to do with anything?
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
4
38
Best thread of all time,
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
[sky] said:
This thread scares and confuses me. What about kool-aid? And the hell does shitting on the lawn have to do with anything?
you haven't tried the KOOL-AID have you? *hands sky a glass of KOOL-AID* here try some...dont mind the brown ice cubes :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.