Who shit on the lawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
AGAIN!!!!!!!! wtf guys!!!!! im tired of making the n00bs clean it up.......seriously just take a crap in the KOOL-AID...thats what i do :rolleyes:

where the fuck did this thread come from??!

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
DIZNUTS said:

Damn it! I just drank the fucking Kool-Aid!

*Plots his revenge*

DIZNUTS

jamesp said:
where the fuck did this thread come from??!
ummm i just made it?!?!?!?!? or did i???? maybe it was an act of the lawn god that got tired of being shitted on!

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
ummm i just made it?!?!?!?!? or did i???? maybe it was an act of the lawn god that got tired of being shitted on!

or the kool-aid trying to confuse us in order to take its revenge.....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
DIZNUTS said:
finally someone said it!

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
This is below me therefore i do not see that you deserve a flame, none of you, have a plesant stay in this void of intellect a.k.a thread.

Except from my obvious power of intellect that is, my post rockt yours are lack of intellect, kthx :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
This thread scares and confuses me. What about kool-aid? And the hell does shitting on the lawn have to do with anything?

tzedek

Original Member
Best thread of all time,

DIZNUTS

[sky] said:
This thread scares and confuses me. What about kool-aid? And the hell does shitting on the lawn have to do with anything?
you haven't tried the KOOL-AID have you? *hands sky a glass of KOOL-AID* here try some...dont mind the brown ice cubes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.