WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who should be banned?

which one of these infantile foreign douchebags should go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
i forgot to even make my case for it:

they're both full of nothing but piss, and irrational piss. they never support their wild claims with facts or relevant links. they holler curse words at every one of us who actually thinks out our posts, and in this pidgin english that makes us all squirm.

i can't stand the fact that every thread they touch gets degraded into "eat a donut" and "kitana is dumb" and "you stupid americans; go fuck yourselves," but even less creative than that and less intelligently phrased.

fuck both of them. votes are public.

losers.

~ dan ~

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
seems you are missing a lot of posts....

because at the end I wrote a post totaly different...and for your information..
Kitana was the one that everybody may die because we aren't pro war....

and when we react we have to shut up...

you can bann me ....so what...we allready know that foreigners aren't welcome on this website...

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
morelos said:
i forgot to even make my case for it:

they're both full of nothing but piss, and irrational piss.
** wait let me piss first over you.....

they never support their wild claims with facts or relevant links. they holler curse words at every one of us who actually thinks out our posts, and in this pidgin english that makes us all squirm.
** who is here a rascist...when I react normal you still keep saying fuck this fuck that...
democrate ??? no rascist..that is what YOU are.

i can't stand the fact
** well put your ass down

that every thread they touch gets degraded into "eat a donut" and "kitana is dumb" and "you stupid americans; go fuck yourselves," but even less creative than that and less intelligently phrased.
** she started it....wishing us to die....keeping chit about french that french this..
to stupid to know that there are more country's than only France.

fuck both of them. votes are public.

** well good for you

losers.

** nevertheless...losers or not...you are still a gay...admit it....

~ dan ~
** oh danny boy.....
You are a smart gay...use your ignorebutton..Like the rest

be my guest...

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
johnny kuntz said:
you! for posting the gayest thread in human history!

:rotflmao:
Hij weet niet dat wij ook uit jouw land komt johnny....dus haal je land weg uit je naw.
Die gasten, die kunnen gewoon geen conversatie aan zonder dat ze je doodwensen. En dat hoef ik niet te pikken. En ons land vergelijken met frankrijk vind ik helemaal een duik met zijn harses in het toilet waard. Het liefst op het moment wanneer ik net een potje moet schijten maar nog moet doortrekken...Als er 1 iemand op Hitler lijkt in de EU, dan is dat die vogel die in Italie president is.

Het is moeilijk waarschijnlijk om dat hypocryte gedrag van hun te verbergen. Blijkbaar val je iets meer in de smaak dan red en ik.

Ik zie het allemaal wel. Dit forum heeft alleen meer mijn idee over amerikanen in het algemeen onderstreept. Ze zijn op deze manier gewoon niet voor rede vatbaar. Ze denken echt dat ze ons, de EU, aan het helpen zijn, door daar in Iraq te zijn. Maar dat is niet zo...ik weet niet hoe jij daar over denkt.

Enfin..veel plezier hier...ik wacht alleen nog tot ik gebanned wordt. Het probleem is nl dat die kitanakut de moderator is. Dus ......hoezo democratie...stelletje narcistische fascisten zijn het.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Morelos, to me they haven't seemed that bad, besides, all you're doing right now is whining about them, who cares.

Fugly

Tenderony
I have an Idea...lets ban everybody then no one gets offended there are no disagreements and morelos can go pick useless fights with his knife on the street corner. You all take this shit to seriously...

And I still want JELL-O fights. My moneys on Kitana cause I got a feeling she fights dirty. But you never know....either way they both whoop some serious math teacher ass.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HiaWataH said:
Hij weet niet dat wij ook uit jouw land komt johnny....dus haal je land weg uit je naw.
Die gasten, die kunnen gewoon geen conversatie aan zonder dat ze je doodwensen. En dat hoef ik niet te pikken. En ons land vergelijken met frankrijk vind ik helemaal een duik met zijn harses in het toilet waard. Het liefst op het moment wanneer ik net een potje moet schijten maar nog moet doortrekken...Als er 1 iemand op Hitler lijkt in de EU, dan is dat die vogel die in Italie president is.

Het is moeilijk waarschijnlijk om dat hypocryte gedrag van hun te verbergen. Blijkbaar val je iets meer in de smaak dan red en ik.

Ik zie het allemaal wel. Dit forum heeft alleen meer mijn idee over amerikanen in het algemeen onderstreept. Ze zijn op deze manier gewoon niet voor rede vatbaar. Ze denken echt dat ze ons, de EU, aan het helpen zijn, door daar in Iraq te zijn. Maar dat is niet zo...ik weet niet hoe jij daar over denkt.

Enfin..veel plezier hier...ik wacht alleen nog tot ik gebanned wordt. Het probleem is nl dat die kitanakut de moderator is. Dus ......hoezo democratie...stelletje narcistische fascisten zijn het.

For those of you that don't understand. They are from the netherlands. bla bla bla, more crap about bush and our involvement in Iraq.
She basically calls us hypocrites, Feels that we're not open minded, and is trying to bond with Johnny (she doesn't know yet that he works alone).
She also doesn't know that I've spent quite a bit of time in the EU

Oh and Kitana.....you are power hungry and feel omnipotent, for the most part are narcissistic.

(Not my words, Don't shoot the translator)

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Let me translate:

Those people can't have a normal post without giving you a dead wish ( not you Max, I tried to find it...but no...you were right) I don't have to take that, from nobody. They are even comparing us with Hitler. Well there is one country in the EU who you can compare with and that is Italy. Italy sexual abused children and let them killed after they were done with their game. They are even comparing us with France...and that is an insult. Because we don't even like french people. If so well they may put their head in a toilet, after I am done with taking a poop ....

I know it might be difficult to some people to hide their hypocryte behaviour. It seems Johnny that you are more accepted than we are.

We will see. After some days I found out, for myself, that my idea about americans is right. But I am not. But nobody wants to listen to me, or give me a normal question. Its hard to try to understand somebody for another country while they keep pushing. On this way its hard to find some level to understand eachother. they really think they are in Iraq for us. To help us. I don't know how you think about that... but that is another matter.

Nevertheless...have great fun here, I am just waiting when I am banned. The problem is that Kitana is the moderator here. Meaning a lot...

Democraty...most of the americans are overloaded with their love for the country. Same like the french people, they are narcistic. ( = TO MUCH LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY ) A we say in our country ...to much isn't always good.
* max..to much smoking pot is bad...but smoking some pot is okay...see any difference ?*

Thanks Max..but you have to translate it better....

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
Fugly said:
I have an Idea...lets ban everybody then no one gets offended there are no disagreements and morelos can go pick useless fights with his knife on the street corner. You all take this shit to seriously...

And I still want JELL-O fights. My moneys on Kitana cause I got a feeling she fights dirty. But you never know....either way they both whoop some serious math teacher ass.
Like I said before...I only have catfights with beautifull women....not that kind ...sorry, I have my preferences for women...and she isn't it, specially not with pimpels in a face...yuck!

morelos

lexicon incognito
don't forget her italy-bahsing.

whatever. i don't even feel like replying to her reply to me.

hiawatah said:
** who is here a rascist...when I react normal you still keep saying fuck this fuck that...
democrate ??? no rascist..that is what YOU are.
i am racist? i hope this is just a translation issue. racism is discrimination based on ethnic type, not on national origin. have i nationalistic pride? yeah, some.

i don't think i have seen you relpy yet in a normal way, to anything. just "here, have a donut, fatty."

fugly said:
lets ban everybody then no one gets offended there are no disagreements and morelos can go pick useless fights with his knife on the street corner
yarrrrr; let's have us a fight!

bullshyt said:
Morelos, to me they haven't seemed that bad, besides, all you're doing right now is whining about them, who cares.
i forgot to add myself and maxpower to the choices! vote for me to get banned also.

fair enough though; who really does care? lol i kinda posted this as a joke but it's getting gobs of attention...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HiaWataH said:
Let me translate:

Those people can't have a normal post without giving you a dead wish ( not you Max, I tried to find it...but no...you were right) I don't have to take that, from nobody. They are even comparing us with Hitler. Well there is one country in the EU who you can compare with and that is Italy. Italy sexual abused children and let them killed after they were done with their game. They are even comparing us with France...and that is an insult. Because we don't even like french people. If so well they may put their head in a toilet, after I am done with taking a poop ....

I know it might be difficult to some people to hide their hypocryte behaviour. It seems Johnny that you are more accepted than we are.

We will see. After some days I found out, for myself, that my idea about americans is right. But I am not. But nobody wants to listen to me, or give me a normal question. Its hard to try to understand somebody for another country while they keep pushing. On this way its hard to find some level to understand eachother. they really think they are in Iraq for us. To help us. I don't know how you think about that... but that is another matter.

Nevertheless...have great fun here, I am just waiting when I am banned. The problem is that Kitana is the moderator here. Meaning a lot...

Democraty...most of the americans are overloaded with their love for the country. Same like the french people, they are narcistic. ( = TO MUCH LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY ) A we say in our country ...to much isn't always good.
* max..to much smoking pot is bad...but smoking some pot is okay...see any difference ?*

Thanks Max..but you have to translate it better....
LOL I would but I didn't want to type that much, Thought I would just give the summary. :thumbsup:

LOL And By the way I don't nor could I smoke too much pot even if I wanted to. I have to think for a living. I don't know where you got that from.

HiaWataH said:

he hiawatah! :thumbsup:

wat een stelletje homos hier! ik ben hier vooral om mensen uit te schelden enzo maar je hebt wel gelijk hoor, het is alsof je tegen een muur praat. en als je een disscussie aangaat ben je een verader ofzo. daarom hang ik ook puur en alleen in het flame forum, minder kans om gebanned te worden.

jouw manier van flame/disscussie vind ik goed, maar ze vinden dan wel gauw een reden om je te bannen(ook al slaat het nergens op! meelopers!)

ik hou mijn replies kort en to the point, dan weten ze zich geen raad! :p

en neem gewoon niet alles te serieus.

that right faggots! now you all got owned! :thumbsup:

edit: before you hetero-wanabies all get scared and stuff, I stil work alone

magnolia

Postaholic
Don't ban either. I'm kindof dissapointed in you right now for not giving them a chance. They have valid points and stupid ones just like the rest of us. And HiaWataH, for the most part, nobody minds foreigners on here. Unless ur a total spaz. Which u aren't.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
edit: before you hetero-wanabies all get scared and stuff, I stil work alone

LOL, Yes you've made that abundantly clear in the past.

Thank you for calling us all fags BTW. I expected a better flame from you.

MaxPower said:
LOL, Yes you've made that abundantly clear in the past.

Thank you for calling us all fags BTW. I expected a better flame from you.
fag! :thumbsup:

edit: btw max, I was expecting a mighty Max pic! :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
fag! :thumbsup:

edit: btw max, I was expecting a mighty Max pic! :p

Sorry, Johnny. Once again I let you down, and for that I apologize.

De homoseksueel :thumbsup: J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.