who should be banned?

which one of these infantile foreign douchebags should go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
MaxPower said:
LOL, Yes you've made that abundantly clear in the past.

Thank you for calling us all fags BTW. I expected a better flame from you.
Max...be a big boy now ....because I can remember you wrote down that you are a nice guy..but putting me on a ignore list or not answering normal when i ask you something..
well than its hard to find that nice guy....it works both ways..

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
magnolia said:
Don't ban either. I'm kindof dissapointed in you right now for not giving them a chance. They have valid points and stupid ones just like the rest of us. And HiaWataH, for the most part, nobody minds foreigners on here. Unless ur a total spaz. Which u aren't.
If you care...well finaly somebody, like Lamp, who talks normal...

can you tell why people think that I am anti american ? who is here pre-judged ? I am not. Because we have here news..but we don't all believe what our telly tells us or our president ( which does ????? ) that is the reason why I am here....

I am not fucking here to get a death wish and more kind of that stuff....sharing thoughts is something else than forcing it and putting words in our mouths..or thinking for me doesn't help....only getting worse..but that is the plan I think....that is what they want...

If you were on my website..and you are an american..you are more than welcome..but you will never get to read: drop dead, die, bla bla bla...

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
MaxPower said:
LOL I would but I didn't want to type that much, Thought I would just give the summary. :thumbsup:

LOL And By the way I don't nor could I smoke too much pot even if I wanted to. I have to think for a living. I don't know where you got that from.
thanks you did your translate work well..but not really good...so I corrected it...

I am not saying you use too much pot...its a example...pffff..max...you make it darn difficult

magnolia

Postaholic
I have a question for you, if you aren't American, they why do you sport the American flag? Just wondering.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
if I would use my own flag....not that i'm not proud...i am...but I've seen how people react on non americans....so that made me make my choice to the american flag....I've never been to america..do want..but the way they treat us at the airport...shameless...same as some peeps overhere..and I only want to go to a place in the States where I am not surrounded by overloaded americans who wish us death....maybe when there is a next president...who knows...

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
MaxPower said:
De homoseksueel
icon2.gif
maxpower.gif
your dutch is flawless! :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
your dutch is flawless! :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:

LOL d00d, you're waaay to kind im sure. My french and belgian is even better. I went through the trouble of learning enough to buy food/taxi/hotel, then I realized that they all speak english. They understood me better when I spoke english than when I tried my best but butchered their languages.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
HiaWataH said:
if I would use my own flag....not that i'm not proud...i am...but I've seen how people react on non americans....so that made me make my choice to the american flag....I've never been to america..do want..but the way they treat us at the airport...shameless...same as some peeps overhere..and I only want to go to a place in the States where I am not surrounded by overloaded americans who wish us death....maybe when there is a next president...who knows...
look, jk is dutch!
Holland.gif

:thumbsup: like I fucking care!

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
MaxPower said:
LOL d00d, you're waaay to kind im sure. My french and belgian is even better. I went through the trouble of learning enough to buy food/taxi/hotel, then I realized that they all speak english. They understood me better when I spoke english than when I tried my best but butchered their languages.
It doesnt matter where you are in the EU max...everybody will try to make it easier for you when you are there...so they speak english so you don't have to suffer from food/drink/sex/cab because you don't know how to get it....

we don't wish you dead...

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
MaxPower said:
english is pretty easy! :thumbsup:

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
HiaWataH said:
It doesnt matter where you are in the EU max...everybody will try to make it easier for you when you are there...so they speak english so you don't have to suffer from food/drink/sex/cab because you don't know how to get it....

we don't wish you dead...

LOL.....That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
MaxPower said:
LOL.....That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Darn !! I thought that cyber part made you feel warm and fuzzy..LMAO

* dont forget to vote....because you wished me to be banned..so vote ! you can't let morelos down...*

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
go fuck your self Location:
in your mom Interests:
Fucking your father in the shower then having a snack ---> gay ???Occupation:
student of life and people whatching Worst Pet Peeve:
dumb fucking people who say bla bla bla Quote of the Moment:
I dont have a problem I have fucking Problems Plural Biography:
I am an annoying person who revlots every one around him

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
I can't say cuz i dunno wut they're like I think the kunt should go due to his yelling problem u need to take sum fuckin riddlen man

Status
Not open for further replies.