who should be banned?

which one of these infantile foreign douchebags should go?


  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
Jeez, i swear some of you people on this site arent happy until you are getting someone frigging pissed at you. God people like that piss me off.
All i can say is GET A FRIGGING LIFE
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
1
0
swizeguy said:
Jeez, i swear some of you people on this site arent happy until you are getting someone frigging pissed at you. God people like that piss me off.
All i can say is GET A FRIGGING LIFE
GEEZUZ....Maybe you outta follow your own advice dude......its bait and tackle thats what its here for.....posting get a life in bait and tackle?? ROFLMAO!! :thumbsup:
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
swizeguy said:
Jeez, i swear some of you people on this site arent happy until you are getting someone frigging pissed at you. God people like that piss me off.
All i can say is GET A FRIGGING LIFE

Where is your sense of humour, vinnager pissing upstart twit! :thumbsdn:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
RedOctober said:
Where is your sense of humour, vinnager pissing upstart twit! :thumbsdn:


Yeah, this site is hear just for the pure enjoyment of being able to joke around. It can help us get away from all the daily struggles and just fuck around with people who in turn fuck around with you. So all this shit is god, but too many people take it so fucking seriously. Just too bad
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Really, I think it is the people who take all this shit seriously, that need to get a life. And anyone who believes that your post has to be drawn out every single time really need to get something better on their minds than that.
 

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
17,432
8,126
637
Bullshyt said:
Yeah, this site is hear just for the pure enjoyment of being able to joke around. It can help us get away from all the daily struggles and just fuck around with people who in turn fuck around with you. So all this shit is god, but too many people take it so fucking seriously. Just too bad


Fucking roger that!
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
Well, I actually fought only a few times in my life, and I won.
But it gave me some friends in return.
I am disgusted by slimey guys.

The ones who try to be your friend, and drink the whole evening on your account. You know what I mean.. ;)
The ones who look for trouble, and when the shit hits the fan, go and hide behind your back. Sling 'm back in the ring.
They'll get over it.. :D
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
I'm just not sure how a thread can be gay. I mean, how many same sex relations has these threads had anyways? I don't think they have had any, so if you want to name call these threads, gay probably isn't the best one.
 

morelos

lexicon incognito
1,951
0
0
and now it's time to shred your response, line by line.

hiawatah said:
I have upgraded my english ???

yes. you are making more sense, longer quotations, and reasonably legible and coherent responses on the forums now. when you first showed up here, you were not. your posts were disorganized, poorly worded, and almost impossible to interpret.

well if you all keep stop saying deathwishes and how wonderfull you and your goverment is...

now, you see, i can't stand my government right now. i have said "don't hate us, hate our government" and i have said the bush administration needs to go. i have had nothing but bad words for the way this country has been run, both domestically and abroad, for the past four years. none of that could possibly translate into me saying how wonderful my government is. you will not find, anywhere among my past posts, a single word of praise for my government.

i DO think i'm wonderful, though. and there's nothing wrong with loving one's self.

also, you will not find me wishing death upon anyone. maybe you're mistaking "morelos" with "fugly" or "mr_newbie" or something. i dunno; i can read.

and how stupid the other country's in the world is...except the country that is fucked up by their own goverment...

actually, once again, i beg you to find somewhere where i've insulted another COUNTRY. i may have playfully mocked a particular nationality or something, but i tend to like other countries. being a patriot does not mean i have to hate all other ways of life.. that would be very french of me :p :p :p

Yeah it might bring us somewhere...

and don't play the innocent...because you'd play well with your countryfellows...no angelwings for you mister...

ok, seriously, i have NO FUCKING CLUE what you're trying to say here. i don't really want to hazard a reply when you failed at communicating your point.

or was it just a pointless insult?

besides that, all of you started with fuck this fuck that, die this, suck your french cock...bla bla bla...and than we ,as foreigners, may not defense ourself and do or say the same things you or your fellowcountry's are doing.

I did? please show me where -i- said that. do you mean "americans" by the word "you?" please clarify. i will wait.

Than you even have the nerve to say that we started it...

once again, i did?

and if we don't start saying fuck anymore or whatever...you might be nice...or start talking normal....or are you afraid that other countryfellows find you a wancker if you start writing normal shit...?

have you read anything i have posted on this forum? you and i both know that both of us have made plenty of posts without cursing.

before you even point the finger at us with who started with americans suck....you better look first at your own fellows here....

i would NEVER point the finger at you when trying to cast blame about who started with the "americans suck" bit. it was me.

thanks dan for your intelligent (n.o.t.) and that you don't look why some foreigners have the feeling why they are saying it, but you don't care...because even when your countryfellows ment it,..you will just denial it....nevermind..we, overseas, are used to it, that americans always denial thinks they can't handle or wanna forget..

the noun form is "intelligence."

what is it that foreigners are saying that i don't like?

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF "go eat a donut," i haven't really tried to rip apart how stupid your comments are. if you -really insist,- i can start tearing every post you make to shreds. is that what you want? i don't want to go there, but i think we'll constantly see whose "intelligent" shines more clearly.

YOU can't help it. Nor we....

well, YOU can help something: by this post, you just re-earned yourself a cozy spot on my list of "people who really fucking suck."

~ dan ~

maybe it's a language problem. perhaps you're quite bright, but simply inarticulate in english and thus completely incapable of expressing any of your "quite bright" ideas in my native language. i'd say it's a pity, but you voluntarily post here.

and by the way, you're now kicking red october's AND hugh grant's asses badly in this poll.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Hey morelos, its ok, they shouldn't get the banned, because the regenerated bait &tackle wil kick their ass. Everyone has brought it back, damn that, I am fucking glad, sao Hiawatah, watch your fucking ass out!!!
 

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
183
0
0
WHO SHOULD BE BANNED...??

everybody....bullshyt...: oh no, I am not doing anything....
pimp....well who is now on your computer....sharing IP's with 3 persons...so which of your personality is now talking to us...

morelos/dan/ blue bird / tommy....which side is your ball hanging now...?
at the right ? at the left ? you don't have balls...oh...that is good....
your sperm can't harm nobody anymore..

oh don't cry, you crybaby..

its all for fun.....you must laugh because we are at Bitch and Tackle...

ooohhh, I am afraid because I can be banned...so fucking what ?

I won't die because of that....there are really fun people out here..
americans here prooved they suck....even for a normal chat...

still hear an echo....echo ...echo..:

we are no rascist...we only hate foreigners....

Sure.....!!
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
1
0
HiaWataH said:
WHO SHOULD BE BANNED...??

everybody....bullshyt...: oh no, I am not doing anything....
pimp....well who is now on your computer....sharing IP's with 3 persons...so which of your personality is now talking to us...

morelos/dan/ blue bird / tommy....which side is your ball hanging now...?
at the right ? at the left ? you don't have balls...oh...that is good....
your sperm can't harm nobody anymore..

oh don't cry, you crybaby..

its all for fun.....you must laugh because we are at Bitch and Tackle...

ooohhh, I am afraid because I can be banned...so fucking what ?

I won't die because of that....there are really fun people out here..
americans here prooved they suck....even for a normal chat...

still hear an echo....echo ...echo..:

we are no rascist...we only hate foreigners....

Sure.....!!
HMM...Im trying to see things your way but I cant get my head up my ass..... Why in every single one of your posts you bash Americans? Like someones personality has anything to do with what country they live in ....You have proven time and time again that you are an idiot and you have proven time and time again that WTF does not discriminate against the mentally challenged......now grace us with more of your witty commentary rainman...... :mfinger:
 

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
183
0
0
G-string said:
HMM...Im trying to see things your way but I cant get my head up my ass..... Why in every single one of your posts you bash Americans? Like someones personality has anything to do with what country they live in ....You have proven time and time again that you are an idiot and you have proven time and time again that WTF does not discriminate against the mentally challenged......now grace us with more of your witty commentary rainman...... :mfinger:
than you are not really reading good..and than you read only what you want to read....and that I can't help you with that...

most of the times its your goverment..that some of you are 'your goverment'...well that is not my problem...

everybody is wrong except americans...

one person reads well...that is Max....he is the only one who reads well...

take an example on him....can't say for the rest who only wants us to shut up and listen to them....I can say what I want...and if i am wrong...tell me on a good way...not that forced and pushing way...

the only person who speaks normal of all americans overhere is Max..

everybody else is acting innoncent...like they have alzheimer and suddenly don't know what I am talking about...

leetah
 

G's-up

Postaholic
2,625
1
0
HiaWataH said:
than you are not really reading good..and than you read only what you want to read....and that I can't help you with that...

most of the times its your goverment..that some of you are 'your goverment'...well that is not my problem...

everybody is wrong except americans...

one person reads well...that is Max....he is the only one who reads well...

take an example on him....can't say for the rest who only wants us to shut up and listen to them....I can say what I want...and if i am wrong...tell me on a good way...not that forced and pushing way...

the only person who speaks normal of all americans overhere is Max..

everybody else is acting innoncent...like they have alzheimer and suddenly don't know what I am talking about...

leetah
Again nothing but jibberish......you never addressed nor do you even see what was written ..... You have generalized all Americans based off of our goverments actions and the funny thing is not all Americans voted for the goverment that is now....but maybe your not familiar with VOTING? Dont know, not all that concerned ... it just gets old listening to the same shit over and over from you....get some new material .....
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,300
53
362
G-string said:
HMM...Im trying to see things your way but I cant get my head up my ass..... Why in every single one of your posts you bash Americans? Like someones personality has anything to do with what country they live in ....You have proven time and time again that you are an idiot and you have proven time and time again that WTF does not discriminate against the mentally challenged......now grace us with more of your witty commentary Rainman...... :mfinger:
Rainman was a good movie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.