who should be banned?

which one of these infantile foreign douchebags should go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
HiaWataH said:
than you are not really reading good..and than you read only what you want to read....and that I can't help you with that...

most of the times its your goverment..that some of you are 'your goverment'...well that is not my problem...

everybody is wrong except americans...

one person reads well...that is Max....he is the only one who reads well...

take an example on him....can't say for the rest who only wants us to shut up and listen to them....I can say what I want...and if i am wrong...tell me on a good way...not that forced and pushing way...

the only person who speaks normal of all americans overhere is Max..

everybody else is acting innoncent...like they have alzheimer and suddenly don't know what I am talking about...

leetah

So, why don;t you beceom Max's bitch, bitch! Fuck off stupid Dutch person, see I can do what you are doing, bash another's country, fucker. :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Bullshyt said:
So, why don;t you beceom Max's bitch, bitch! Fuck off stupid Dutch person, see I can do what you are doing, bash another's country, fucker. :mfinger:
hey im dutch asshole

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, but didn't you see? I was just a being a smartass, besides you don't bash other's countries, alright? Get it, got it, good

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Bullshyt said:
Yeah, but didn't you see? I was just a being a smartass, besides you don't bash other's countries, alright? Get it, got it, good
ill get it when you get it

Status
Not open for further replies.