WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who should die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I had an interesting conversation with people at school today. You're a sniper, and you have to kill one person, anyone in the world you choose, or some anonymus fuck kills your family. Also, since this is fictionnal, you can kill anyone, no one is protected and no one will know you did it. Who will it be.

Someone you hate? a crooked politician? Someone powerful?

This is in B&T so you can all call me a fucktard if you want. Fucktards.

RageAgainst said:
I had an interesting conversation with people at school today. You're a sniper, and you have to kill one person, anyone in the world you choose, or some anonymus fuck kills your family. Also, since this is fictionnal, you can kill anyone, no one is protected and no one will know you did it. Who will it be.

Someone you hate? a crooked politician? Someone powerful?

This is in B&T so you can all call me a fucktard if you want. Fucktards.
Fucktard! :rofl:

As for your question: I plead the fifth. :rolleyes:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Taylor_Blade said:
Fucktard! :rofl:

As for your question: I plead the fifth. :rolleyes:
You can't, fucktard, they'll kill your family. What are you gonna do, go cry to the cops? your family is dead.

RageAgainst said:
You can't, fucktard, they'll kill your family. What are you gonna do, go cry to the cops? your family is dead.

I have no family for them to kill, smartass. Besides, what are the cops going to do, perform the autopsy?

Two wrongs don't make a right, anyways, fucktard.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I have a few people in mind, but I can't say any names because it would look incriminating when it happens.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Thats an easy one .... Gregg Ostrick ... oh yes, he would get it for sure :thumbsdn:

Although FCC gave the best answer, I'd have to kill 50 Cent. He totally sucks ass.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Magic Hobo said:
Although FCC gave the best answer, I'd have to kill 50 Cent. He totally sucks ass.
He can't die; that thug has been shot before, yo! :p

I would kill... I'd like to say Osama Bin Suckingonadonkeydickinthedesert; but, I would kill the guy that's hanging out on a crane in Buckhead. He has several blocks of the bumpin club scene of hotlanta closed down. I'd shoot him dead. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'd shoot God. The fucker has it comin'. He's been lying to me all these years about Santa Claus AND I'll kick him in the sack for not stopping me from going on that second date with the asshole I now call my EX.

Agreed...

gehtfuct said:
I'd shoot God. The fucker has it comin'. He's been lying to me all these years about Santa Claus AND I'll kick him in the sack for not stopping me from going on that second date with the asshole I now call my EX.
I would kill god too, but I dont believe in him... BUT, if he does exist, he'd be dead - definately... *asshole*

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
I'd kill our favourite child-molesting plastic-faced boy-inside-the-man pseudo-celebrity, MJ.

I'm sure no one would miss him; my family would be safe from the killers and, any future children, from MJ.

Seriously though... would you miss him?

shep

Local alcoholic
One shot,one kill.Id kill that fucking dumb dog that keeps shitting in my yard :thumbsup:

Fucking mangie mut :gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.