WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who should shave their "AREA?"

Who should shave their pubes? please respect the gender part of the question

• I am MALE and think NOBODY should shave it.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I am MALE and think MEN ONLY should shave it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am MALE and think WOMEN ONLY should shave it.

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • I am MALE and think EVERYONE should shave it.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I am FEMALE and think NOBODY should shave it.

• I am FEMALE and think MEN ONLY should shave it.

• I am FEMALE and think WOMEN ONLY should shave it.

• I am FEMALE and think EVERYONE should shave it.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I plain don't give a fuck

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
I just had to start this conversation. i took a shower tonight and started wondering if people shave, who shaves, and why. i will not tell you whether i shave my pubis until after we have enough votes. :D

~ dan ~

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I personally like women who shave. It doesn't have to be bare, but the less the better. I don't think guys should have to shave anything. I'm not saying they can't. If you prefer a shorn scrotum more power to you, I just don't think you should be obligated. The hair that men aquire doesn't get in the way like women's do. Of course, that's just my humble opinion.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think anyone who wants to should shave if it makes them happy. Personally I like when women shave it at least a little. keeps you from getting the hair in the back of your throat syndrome.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
I shave... I have ever since I started shaving my legs... so yeah... To me... It dont matter wheather the guy shaves... although it is better when you dont get hair in your mouth from giving him head... thats nasty... but it really dont matter... but I like it when my girl shaves her pussy its nice.. smooth and sweet...so thats all I got to say... bye...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
but I like it when my girl shaves her pussy its nice.. smooth and sweet...so thats all I got to say... bye...
Alrighty then. now I cant stand up

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
I am MALE and think WOMEN ONLY should shave it.

Could somebody explain to me why ? Why only women should shave it.

HiaWataH

So what i give a respons
bigdouth said:
I personally like women who shave. It doesn't have to be bare, but the less the better. I don't think guys should have to shave anything. I'm not saying they can't. If you prefer a shorn scrotum more power to you, I just don't think you should be obligated. The hair that men aquire doesn't get in the way like women's do. Of course, that's just my humble opinion.
LOL. Suppose you eat a pussy ( or meeow, what suits ya better ?). You like it a bit shaved or a bit less. Because struggling through a big bush of cubichair....I don't think you get horny by that. Or it must be a long time ago you got that close that you don't care.

The hair that men aquire doesn't get in the way..........
I am sorry...????? You haven't got that experience or can you do it yourself ?

My humble reaction. :cloud9:

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
it truely doesnt matter to me.... yet I love it when my girl friend shaves before we go at it... but my boyfriend he trims it... so yeah... its all good... I hate hair tho.. i only like it on my head andn eyebrows... I shave my arms legs pussy and everywhere else that needs to be shaved... So does my girlfriend... but whatever its just me...

morelos

lexicon incognito
halfpintrocker said:
huh?? whats wrong?? I am bisexual everyone on here knows that...
hahhah.. he "can't stand up" because he had to wait for the ten-foot-pole to go down.

~ dan ~

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
hah... now I get it.... hah arent I smart... but whatever... I like shaved pussy instead or a hairy one... its just better... My gf shaves adn so do I... thats how we like it....

morelos

lexicon incognito
fuckin kid' rock said it right: "i like it with the grass cut low / big mountain tops / valley below / i love it when you scream out my name"

shave that shit.

~ dan ~

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
I plain don't give a fuck. I think whatever floats your boat. it's your panties not mine!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
huh?? whats wrong?? I am bisexual everyone on here knows that...

Sorry that was a joke referring to when A guy gets excited, he cant sytand up or people will know.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Halfpintrocker said:
hah... now I get it.... hah arent I smart... but whatever... I like shaved pussy instead or a hairy one... its just better... My gf shaves adn so do I... thats how we like it....
.....and then the WTF gods looked down at their creation and said;
"YES...goddammit!...yes,shaved is goooooooood"...... :drool:

morelos

lexicon incognito
admin: thanks for adding that last possibility :p

~ dan ~

why can't you edit your own polls after you post them if there are no votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.