WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Features Who still uses Tapatalk to browse the forums?

Do you need to use Tapatalk to browse the forums?

• Yes, I can't browse them using a mobile browser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Recently the company that makes Tapatalk has been making business decisions that are not in web-sites best interest and has us reevaluating the use of their software. One possible outcome is that we completely remove it from our servers.

I used to use Tapatalk client at times and other times used a mobile browser (Chrome), but I stopped using Tapatalk a couple of months ago. I now strictly use Chrome when using my Tablet. The mobile browser provides a substantially better user experience.

The question we have for you, the user, is who needs to use Tapatalk to browse the forums?

Thank you for your feedback.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
The forum didn't exactly benefit from recent decisions regarding the app. I found I could better use my phone's Chrome browser to traverse the site.
I've deleted the app.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
I tried it several times every couple months since I had a smartphone, and it always sucked more than Linda Lovelace.
The internet browser that came with Android 2.3.1 (on my old Samsung Galaxy Young) was way better than it, today's Chrome is best IMO.

Last edited:
Tapatalk is a joke. I've had a better user experience on Chrome. Hell I've even had a better user experience using Opera.

ib4

Error
Staff
I strongly dislike tapatalk. But I have noticed many here use it. I see them viewing from it when I stalk them :p

It seems many users discover this site too though via tapatalk...

I still use it because the interface is better than trying to access the actual site on my mobile browser, and I visit from my phone 99% of the time. I'd suck it up and use the browser if it wasn't useable anymore though. And I don't think I'm regular enough anymore to really care about my opinion here, but I'm tossing it out there anyway.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
I used it for a little while, but I like the mobile browser far more than I do tapatalk.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I've been using Tapatalk for years but the mobile view works just as well. If it's not in the best interests of the forum, ditch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.