WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who the fuck am I?.....really.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I consider myself to be of an average monkey about town. (stud to some)
I've only been in Arkansux for about two years now. What's weird is...(besides the lack of teeth of most of the population) people are constantly asking me;"Why do you look familiar to me?" What the hell do you say to that? "I used to bang your wife"? Or,"You've probably seen my picture hanging up at the sheriffs office." What's even more fuct is;all my life I've never had a problem with sharing my last name with local idiots,other than siblings. Here,I share the same first and last name with an idiot trouble maker. And my name isn't really a very common name. The only difference,is that he has a 'C' in his last name. I walk into work today,and to my surprize,the other idiot made the headlines. "WTF? You've been arrested for battery and robbery?" ...Um...no. I have not...ever.

Once again,I find myself explaining that I am not this other moron.
I think maybe I'll legally change my name to Dr. gehtfuct to avoid further confusion.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I know you're pain. Back in the Navy. They used to rib me after topgun came out.

Me in my F-14D

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Gehtfuct... I wonder if you can sue the bastard for lible... You know, running your name through the mud and what not. I think that you should be the first to try.

well i don't know you that well max........well at all acually, but alls i got to say is......shut up you had me at hello ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Ok guys. I got enough of that on CVN 69.
Nice thread fuckery,Max. :thumbsup:

Btw,I think this is the pic you meant to post.

You and your bunkmate.
I always knew you were a seaman.