WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who The Fuck Cares

THE_HATER

Flame Bait
The thing that really pisses me off is the people who sit on the internet and cry about how they're life suks and that they r gonna kill themselfs bc their gf/bf left them. SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE I HAVE HAD WORSE THAN THAT HAPPEN AND IM STILL FUCKING HERE

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
undefinedhahaahaha hey i kinda do that alot.... but not because of some dumb boyfriend or something.... its just plain old dumb and stupid to kill yourself over a dumb ex.... i was tryin to quite smokin and i became suicidal and so all the thoughts about my past kept running through my mind... now that im back to smoking, killing myself is not on my agenda anymore....

THE_HATER

Flame Bait
paintmepurple said:
undefinedhahaahaha hey i kinda do that alot.... but not because of some dumb boyfriend or something.... its just plain old dumb and stupid to kill yourself over a dumb ex.... i was tryin to quite smokin and i became suicidal and so all the thoughts about my past kept running through my mind... now that im back to smoking, killing myself is not on my agenda anymore....
yeah i know how suicidal u can get from stop smokin ive done it u really cant help it its not something u can control

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
paintmepurple said:
You are smoking again and killing yourself is NOT on the agenda? :confused:

i have to say that becoming suicidal cause you're trying to quit smoking is just about the most moronic thing i've ever heard anyone say. how old are you people anyway? i smoked for over 8 years and i quit, and comtemplating suicide over it never even occured to me. you two must be fuckin retards. you might as well kill yourself if quitting smoking could drive you to suicide, what next? let me guess, suicide when they stop playing re-runs of friends. fuckin douchebags. do america a favor and leave. we don't need weak people like you here.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
How about DON'T SMOKE IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE. Then you wouldn't have to deal with that shit.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Stfu, you only smoke bannanas :banana:

kirvett

No Title Needed
Depression as well as having suicidal thoughts are a valid concern for many people, and overall in today's society; however, depression is often overdiagnosed, as stated in this fictional example:

Steve: Doc, I've been feeling kind of down lately.
Doctor: Oh you're sad? (Stuffs pills into Steve's mouth and money into pockets)

Antidepressants do nothing unless there is a severe chemical inbalance and can make things worse. It does seem that everywhere you look, someone is saying that they will commit suicide. Maybe they do it for attention. Who knows. It strikes a nerve with me to hear every other person saying that they will kill themselves for attention, when people are really struggling.

magnolia

Postaholic
kirvett said:
Depression as well as having suicidal thoughts are a valid concern for many people, and overall in today's society; however, depression is often overdiagnosed, as stated in this fictional example:

Steve: Doc, I've been feeling kind of down lately.
Doctor: Oh you're sad? (Stuffs pills into Steve's mouth and money into pockets)

Antidepressants do nothing unless there is a severe chemical inbalance and can make things worse. It does seem that everywhere you look, someone is saying that they will commit suicide. Maybe they do it for attention. Who knows. It strikes a nerve with me to hear every other person saying that they will kill themselves for attention, when people are really struggling.
amen to that.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Aol fuckers

I don't know if this is relavent because I didn't read your post, but aol fucking sucks!!! They have bitches running the whole fucking program. And that shit about saving for college with aol, fuck that, they are fuckin high priced they make you spend your fuckin college tuition, fuck those fuckers. Goddamn the whole aol team, fuckin scam is all that shit is. Fuck them!!!!

tharuz

Bringer of Order
thanks for the heads up there, i`ll sure not be a dumbass and sing up for a sure scam :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
paintmepurple said:
quitting smoking didnt make me suicidal, more towards homicidal i should say.

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
G.I. JET said:
You are smoking again and killing yourself is NOT on the agenda? :confused:
i was talking about killing myself like now is not on my agenda... i know im killing myself slowly with smoking and what have you but everyone is killing themselves slowly if u think about it. with air pollution and second hand smoke and even food....

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
jamesp said:
quitting smoking didnt make me suicidal, more towards homicidal i should say.
hahahahaa yea and that to but we are talking about suicide right?? haahaha i rememeber wanting to kill my mum and den kill myself hahahahahaa.... i think some one shld ship me off to a mental institude... all the sane people are there hahahahaa....

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
paintmepurple said:
hahahahaa yea and that to but we are talking about suicide right?? haahaha i rememeber wanting to kill my mum and den kill myself hahahahahaa.... i think some one shld ship me off to a mental institude... all the sane people are there hahahahaa....
Isnt it so that it only live whores in singapore?
Oh well..

Yeah agreed who give a fucking fuck if you gonna suck someones cock!!! JUST FUCKING DONT SHARE IT HERE U CUNTS!!!!!! :mfinger:

I admit I have thought about suicide before but ive never actually considered doing it, i dont think people who say they are gna kill themselves are serious alot of the time they just say it to try and get people to realise how bad they feel about wat has happened, i admit ive said that ive been thinking about suicide to a friend once to get him to realise how bad i felt about the situation i was in but id never actually do it. I think thats wat alot of people are doing

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
And suis...

don't rule because they're fucking dead!!! :sword: :sword: :sword: