WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who the Fuck is this "Edolphritler"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
ok, I may not have too many post, but I still know the majority of you guys on this forum, but who the fuck is this edolphrittler dude? he only has like 50 posts, and he has already burned ppl worse than anyone I've flamed. This kid is just here to fight and bs, so if you ever post against him, burn him, but expect some shit in return. so this tread was created for all that hate him, to gather and roast the little fucker.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Where is he now? He needs to comeback with his pointless flames, knowing that idiot.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
wow! I'm suprised so many people have suffered by this kid's constant flaming. I'm also confused at why he has yet to post here. I'd brought myself to think that "edolphritler" would stop at nothing to burn just about everyone on this site.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You guys are all wrong. edolphritler is fuck tard for:
"I cant spell adolph or hitler becuase I am fucking stupid."

Fucking queer anyways.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Uber Squirrel said:
ok, I may not have too many post, but I still know the majority of you guys on this forum, but who the fuck is this edolphrittler dude? he only has like 50 posts, and he has already burned ppl worse than anyone I've flamed. This kid is just here to fight and bs, so if you ever post against him, burn him, but expect some shit in return. so this tread was created for all that hate him, to gather and roast the little fucker.
hey do u know me :p, any way, i havent seen adolfhitler do anything wrong so far, as far as bieng for_starters, this is all i have to say, uh-oh we might have the 3 party again (mr newbie, i take offense, adolfhitler)

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
edolphritler/twofivekidd9/Uber Squirrel - I see you all have the same IP, must be a real party over there eh?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Bullshyt/pimpyobitch = Same IP too.. Must be a happy proxy family. ;)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i have 2 ips :p that are recorded soon to be 3 muhahahahhah!!!111oneoneone

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Jason said:
Bullshyt/pimpyobitch = Same IP too.. Must be a happy proxy family. ;)

Hey Jason, he is my friend, but we aren't the same fucking people. He has Charter and I am stuck with AOL shit, besides, how can we have the same IP when mine changes every time I get on the interent?

Status
Not open for further replies.