WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who the Fuck is this "Edolphritler"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jason I dont understand how we have the same IP. Yes I live in Saint Louis (well in town and country) as it appears he does. Now you do realize theres about 400,000 people in Saint Loius alone and prob another 500,000 in the suburbs around Saint Louis? I was also just checking out his ping. And I dont understand how we could have the same IP address or even same ISP when his ping is like 4x's mine.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
pimpyobitch said:
Jason I dont understand how we have the same IP. Yes I live in Saint Louis (well in town and country) as it appears he does. Now you do realize theres about 400,000 people in Saint Loius alone and prob another 500,000 in the suburbs around Saint Louis? I was also just checking out his ping. And I dont understand how we could have the same IP address or even same ISP when his ping is like 4x's mine.
As I stated for you two the ENTIRE time... Proxy.

You have both used Charter. On at least one occasion, your IPS are completely identical. Probably the charter-stl proxy.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Jason said:
edolphritler/twofivekidd9/Uber Squirrel - I see you all have the same IP, must be a real party over there eh?
I think they call that kind of party a circle jerk. :thumbsup:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Bullshyt said:
Hey Jason, he is my friend, but we aren't the same fucking people. He has Charter and I am stuck with AOL shit, besides, how can we have the same IP when mine changes every time I get on the interent?
Out of all your IPS (as you just stated they change alot) you only have 1 identical IP to Bullshyt so you or he may have just logged in from the other person's house at one point or something even more sinister! ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Jason said:
Out of all your IPS (as you just stated they change alot) you only have 1 identical IP to Bullshyt so you or he may have just logged in from the other person's house at one point or something even more sinister! ;)

Wel, you got me, I have been on his computer, but we're not the same people, I can assure you of that. Because I am full of the sinister urge. Fuck yeah!!!!

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
You got me lost on that one jason. If he also has charter like me, then why is his ping so high and mine is so low?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Now that's what the fuck I am talking about!!! Let's all play ping pong bitches, because I am the fucking ping pong master!!!!!!! Booyah to that shit now!!!!!!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Flaming homos, nice double negative man.
Almost as good as that bitch down the street last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.