WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who The Fuck Put Deoderant Into My Explosive?

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah so everything starts normal, as i am spraying on my deoderant pshhhhhhhhh pshhhhhhhhhh, then i see this little red picture. "EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE". So im curious, what makes this so flammable. Take a guess. Right it contains "Alcohol Denat., Butane, Propane, Isobutane, the rest is not important,". WTF are three of the most volatile substances in science in my deodarant can?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Also.. It gives you breast cancer.

Have fun.

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
o wwwwonderful im so excited.

that brings me to a sidenote. YAY FOR BOOBIES, FIGHT BREAST CANCER

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yep. Dedorant, all types that have aluminum in, (you can see on the back) has a link to breast cancer.

:happysad:

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
o well, im'a get cancer from all the diet soda i drink anyway (i drink diet cause i was fat, now im not so dont diss me for that one). but diet sodas have a lot more chemicals too so... IM FUCKED :thumbsup: :thumbsup: