WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who the fuck

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
who the fuck on this web site is 12 i have not seen or talked to anyone that was younger than me and i am 17 so... if your the 12 year old plz leave your name so i can talk to you becasue you are the reason i am having a hard time becasue they all think i am with you witch i am not :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
kyle_is_god said:
who the fuck on this web site is 12 i have not seen or talked to anyone that was younger than me and i am 17 so... if your the 12 year old plz leave your name so i can talk to you becasue you are the reason i am having a hard time becasue they all think i am with you witch i am not :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Dude, you just lost all your credibility! That 12-year-old was the only thing holding you up on this board. You just dissed your only ally! Now we're really going to piss on your poor spelling and grammar because at 17, you should know better!

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok

The Only Reson My Speeling Is Bad Is Bacause I Type So Fast That Some Thime I Mess Up

WTFNation

ykel_si_gdo said:
The Only Reson My Speeling Is Bad Is Bacause I Type So Fast That Some Thime I Mess Up
That's why God invented the backspace key...

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
^ Exactly.
Grammer lesson #1: Capitalize the first letter of the sentence, and unless it's a pronoun, don't capitalize any other word.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Clueless in workworth

kyle_is_god said:
Did you ever think that maybe you're the reason you're having problems here. And yes you have conversed with people younger than you. sinned_girl for one, but you don't take note of who you're talking to, because you're too busy blabbering on about stupid shit in every post and thread, and it's like a broken record. Are you following along here? Or do I need to draw you a picture?

There's nothing wrong with discussing sex and cutting up or bustin' on someone, the forum is filled with it, but you seem stuck on one topic and rehash the same shit over and over, then you feel sorry for yourself when you get busted on.

Get with the program or STFU.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
WTFNation said:
Dude, you just lost all your credibility! That 12-year-old was the only thing holding you up on this board. You just dissed your only ally! Now we're really going to piss on your poor spelling and grammar because at 17, you should know better!

LMFAO!

ron

Buster of Asses
kyle_is_god said:
My keyboard has a backspace key and the forum has a preview button.

ron

Buster of Asses
Deez Nutz said:
^ Exactly.
Grammer lesson #1: Capitalize the first letter of the sentence, and unless it's a pronoun, don't capitalize any other word.
Proper noun, not pronoun.

WTFNation

ron said:
Proper noun, not pronoun.
and grammar not grammer

The rest of the original post was great, though! And much better than

Kley_si_gdo

ron

Buster of Asses
WTFNation said:
and grammar not grammer