WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who the hell is this?

Boycott

Soul Doubt

I have no clue who this is... Its a CD cover, anyone know the artist?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
nymph.. dot.com.. BCB..?

:happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
this should be a game.. :thumbsup:

ok sinse brit got all ornery yesterday and said no flaming outside of B&T alls i have to say is sorry brit i have too.
FUCK YOU VOID! /me gets girly demeaner back.
next time you're gonna try to point your ungly crooked fingure at me and say i'm some chick in 80's clothes with an 80's due, at least pick someone cool.
pfft, now i'm gonna get all huffy and dramatically leave.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
ok sinse brit got all ornery yesterday and said no flaming outside of B&T alls i have to say is sorry brit i have too.
FUCK YOU VOID! /me gets girly demeaner back.
next time you're gonna try to point your ungly crooked fingure at me and say i'm some chick in 80's clothes with an 80's due, at least pick someone cool.
pfft, now i'm gonna get all huffy and dramatically leave.
you can't see her clothes.. the album is a recent release.. le tigre are a cool band.. i was joking.. you got me wrong again.. i'm wasting my time..

my fingers aren't ungly. ;)

seriously, calm down. i'm nobody saying nothing, let it pass over you like it didn't matter. :happysad:

eh i was joking anyways. ya they still look 80ish so no point your crooked fingure else where, and yes you do have ugly fingures.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
The mods to to do their jobs...fuck you for flaming outside of B&T you cockfucks.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
eh i was joking anyways. ya they still look 80ish so no point your crooked fingure else where, and yes you do have ugly fingures.
phew.. i'm relieved.. really!!

nothing worse than an angry woman with me in her sights..

yes there is, a pmsing woman, angry and you in her sites.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
yes there is, a pmsing woman, angry and you in her sites.
i'll raise that to a pregnant woman..
"where have you been all night, are you on mushrooms?"

:eek:

void said:
i'll raise that to a pregnant woman..
"where have you been all night, are you on mushrooms?"

:eek:
:eek: ok you win! ya i remember me pregnent, one day i look over at my hubby, and thought "i'd really like to stab you 56 times." then i smiled.
now i wish i did it and blamed it on my hormones.:D

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I love being ignored..Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I won't respond anyway...