WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Who to vote for...

answer is simple: Bush

heres why:

if you vote for kerry we will pull out of the war and everything we have done will went to complete waste, only bitchs want us to pull out i think only ones who have a say-so is the soldiers in iraq, moms and dads sitting at home are not fighting in the war so they shouldnt have a say-so wether we pull out or not so SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSYS! :mfinger: people also sometimes forget that the army is a job, war = more jobs for the brave people who are worth anything and deserve to be in this country. dont like the country and our choices then GET THE FUCK OUT! also you cant vote for "green party" canidates because thats called a wasted vote, i consider a vote for kerry a wasted vote also. so whos that leave us with? BUSH!

and dont reply unless you aggree with me.... if you dont your a un-educated immigrant who shouldnt be here in the first place, or your probly some other bum fuck country, in witch case u have no fucking say-so at all, so only may my fellow americans may reply :heartsmil

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
OuttaControlX said:
answer is simple: Bush

heres why:

if you vote for kerry we will pull out of the war and everything we have done will went to complete waste, only bitchs want us to pull out i think only ones who have a say-so is the soldiers in iraq, moms and dads sitting at home are not fighting in the war so they shouldnt have a say-so wether we pull out or not so SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSYS! :mfinger: people also sometimes forget that the army is a job, war = more jobs for the brave people who are worth anything and deserve to be in this country. dont like the country and our choices then GET THE FUCK OUT! also you cant vote for "green party" canidates because thats called a wasted vote, i consider a vote for kerry a wasted vote also. so whos that leave us with? BUSH!

and dont reply unless you aggree with me.... if you dont your a un-educated immigrant who shouldnt be here in the first place, or your probly some other bum fuck country, in witch case u have no fucking say-so at all, so only may my fellow americans may reply :heartsmil
my anser no one im not 18.

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
I'm not 18 either but if I was I'd vote for Bush. Bush roXor!!whatever

I think Bush is handling Iraq fine.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Generally speaking, while Bush is definatly no favorite of mine I don't have a problem with the war right now.. I think some of the particulars including the WMD crap he should be held accountable for however...

As for Kerry, for the record he has said countless times he's not leaving Iraq for some time. That would be a disaster and he's not just 'pulling out' if he gets into office...

i have no evidence of this just suspision, but i think kerry just tells the people what they wanna hear, other then that i pretty much aggree with Jason ever tho he closed my reply game.... lol

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
All politicians tell people what they want to hear. Unfortunately for Kerry, he doesn't know what they want to hear, and has no clear stance on any of the issues.

GottaHurt said:
All politicians tell people what they want to hear. Unfortunately for Kerry, he doesn't know what they want to hear, and has no clear stance on any of the issues.
good point

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
John Kerry is an aboslute moron. He knows nothing, and has no position. He's a flake and an idiot and will run the country into the ground.

George Bush is an absolute moron. He knows nothing, and has retarded positions. He's an imbicile and an idiot and is runnign the country into the ground.

This country is in desperate need of a makeover. Dare I say that the first woman president this country could potentially be what we need. (IE: Hillary Clinton). As someone who lives in New York, I was adamantly opposed to her election to the senate. I truly didn't like her personally. However, she's done a fine job for us, and has shown herself to be professional and competant. Something her husband never accomplished (and dont even give me that "great economy of the 90s" bullshit). Also, for the record, I am a registered republican, so party politics does not even come into play here.

tbsrk said:
John Kerry is an aboslute moron. He knows nothing, and has no position. He's a flake and an idiot and will run the country into the ground.

George Bush is an absolute moron. He knows nothing, and has retarded positions. He's an imbicile and an idiot and is runnign the country into the ground.

This country is in desperate need of a makeover. Dare I say that the first woman president this country could potentially be what we need. (IE: Hillary Clinton). As someone who lives in New York, I was adamantly opposed to her election to the senate. I truly didn't like her personally. However, she's done a fine job for us, and has shown herself to be professional and competant. Something her husband never accomplished (and dont even give me that "great economy of the 90s" bullshit). Also, for the record, I am a registered republican, so party politics does not even come into play here.
ok your post started out good but

Dare I say that the first woman president this country could potentially be what we need. (IE: Hillary Clinton).

compltley fucked it

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
sure he does he wants to test our kindergarders to make sure they are able to enter that lvl. To have them beable to count and say there abcs and know colors and shapes, before they can go to school.

I am wondering what they learn in kindergarden anymore. I can not believe this, how can you test a child that young.....

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
kit, i never even heard of THAT before. where do they pick these people?! WHERES JOHN MCCAIN?!

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
This message has been approved by SpIkEyOaSs. Kerry should take a seat... who wants hillary as their first woman president? She is a democrat and all u blood thirsty republicans(like me) should definetly not like her cause democrats dont care bout war if we had hillary or kerry u can say bye to attack and hello to defense cause we will have bombs over this ocuntry with a democrat president and with a republican president we are safe and aggresive