Who took your concert virginity?

Jugular

gettare il sangue
It was Foreigner at the Pima County Fair 2005 for me. Actually knew the songs too just from working for my dad listening to classic rock. Saw some tiddys.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Van Halen 5150 tour, although I saw various country acts at the county fair in my younger years. Charlie Daniels Band, Alabama, Tammy Wynette, Kenny Rogers ... maybe The Statler Brothers and Oak Ridge Boys, I can't remember.

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: 1 user

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Very first one I ended up seeing in the 90's was BUSH. lol

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
KORN opening for Metallica in 1996.

They started their set off with a Blind-Good God-Mr Rogers combo that shook the (now gone) Arco Arena in Sacto, CA. I literally thought the second tier was crashing down behind me.
I had never seen so many people screaming at the lead man, Jonathan Davis, with so much (what i thought was) hatred, calling him a '[email protected]', flipping off the band with both middle fingers. It was pure chaos.

Hunched over, playing his guitar by his feet, Brian 'Head' Welch had lifted his head briefly to spit into the audience, and i happened to have my mouth open at that moment, instantly swallowing his loogie.
In disgust i almost vomited, but was kicked in the head by a barrage of feet, crowdsurfing up to the front of the line....

I almost Died ... but was a lifelong KORN fan after that.

Metallica's show was so pedestrian and anticlimactic after experiencing that... and I had left in the middle of One, besides it was their Load Tour, which I hadn't come to see anyway.

korn.jpg

Last edited:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
When I was a little kid, my family took me to a Sesame Street concert. :roflmao:

Wait a second, I think that was my first too! I saw it in New York City in the 80s, it was called "Sesame Street LIVE!"

Big Bird 4Eva!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user