WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Who voted for Bush?

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Voted for Bush. I was tired of 8 years of clinton wasting money on inner city programs that only benefit 'Minority" groups.

Bush made sense with his tax breaks (Which turned out to be more of tax advances). So that was a big lie. Lets face it, All politicians lie and people buy into it.

I will not vote for Bush again. The things he has done to violate my trust are the following.

1) During the "Rolling black out" scandals of 2001 was really a secret ploy by Big oil industries (Enron.. etc) in which the Bush family are part stock owners in had gouged the people of California billions of dollars by raising oil prices and natural gas prices.

What this means is Bush gave the people of America an addition 300 dollars per child (600 dollars maximum for 2 children) for the year of 2000. So the money I recieved in 2001 was then used to help pay for the jacked up heating prices (Which oddly enough added to about 600 bucks more that year0. So in short, Bush tax breaks payed for the jacked up heating cost in which Him being a stock owner in Enron was diverted back into his pockets.

Pretty neat trick huh?

Another thing Bush has is a hardon for cheap labor. He gets kickbacks by big corperate america who also fund his campaigns. In return they want Bush to allow Illegal Mexicans to be allowed to enter America without being sent back. Allowing them to work for less then the American and in return they pay taxes. Americans will lose their Jobs by the millions and it will split families up and possibly the crime rate will rize as well.

Bush also lied about Suddam because he wanted to pay the fucker back for violating a treaty act that suddam signed under while Bush father was president. It was a personal reason. Also Dick Cheney is going to profit greatly once this war is over. Dick Cheney (And im sure bush will get major kickbacks) will be one of the first to have a contract deal made with the iraqi people to help rebuild Iraq.

Its all about money and power. 857 Americans have died in this big lie as well as tens of thousands of Iraqis.

Not that I give a shit about suddam but Its unfair to kill children in iraq.

I do however support the war in Afghanastan and I did support the removal of Suddam. But the job is done and its time to leave.

BTW.. notice we never hear anything about Afghanistan? its a secret war. If it bleeds it leads in the American Media. yet the American media is only focus on the Iraq campaign.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
On a important meeting bush spent 59% of the time playing golf and other enjoyable events.. He also know nothing about the other countries then USA, he should take care of hes own problems in the USA before he steps into other problems that actually other federations can fix. He have no idea whats happening in the outer world and its the best if he doesn't.
I vote never vote for him as I can give you 1 million more reasons to not vote for him and very less positive comments about him. Sorry my man but thats my opinion.

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
And who should I vote for? Kerry?.... Nader? LMAO I dont think so...

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i have issues with all your points but i only have time to discuss a couple of them

americans don't lose jobs just because we give cheap labor jobs to mexicans, for instance. outsourcing those jobs or allowing immigrants to fill those positions means that americans can't have *those* jobs, but it doesn't mean they can't have jobs. it almost always creates new jobs, and frequently better ones.

just because saddam is unseated doesn't mean it's time to leave. we created a big mess over there (one which, by the way, needed to be made in order to make things better for them IN THE LONG RUN) and it's going to take time to clean it up. if we leave now things are going to go to hell VERY quickly and everyone is going to blame bush. on the other hand if we hang around until the region stabilizes then everyone will be better off.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gumercules said:
i have issues with all your points but i only have time to discuss a couple of them

americans don't lose jobs just because we give cheap labor jobs to mexicans, for instance. outsourcing those jobs or allowing immigrants to fill those positions means that americans can't have *those* jobs, but it doesn't mean they can't have jobs. it almost always creates new jobs, and frequently better ones.
I have to disagree with you here. Most of the time it does mean we lose them job with out creating better ones. I live in the midwest and let me tell you factories closing every 10 seconds cause jobs are being shipped over seas for less quallity and cheaper labor. A plant of 450 workers just closed down, another one laid off 250 workers, another is talking of lay offs and others of closing. You people tend to forget that factories come to small midwest towns, cause we are a RIGHT to WORK state, so they don't need to give us benfits and they don't need to pay us and taxes are cheaper and we take these jobs cause there isn't anything else, then they discover that its cheaper to go over seas and cut 600 people looking for a job in a market that can only support 200. I know your thinking MOVE, to where... we don't have any money to go to california and try to find a place and a job there, our whole lives are here. I have seen it done a thousand times. Or 50/60 mexicans or other illegal immigrants come and fill those jobs.. Its a tough deal no matter how you look at it.

just because saddam is unseated doesn't mean it's time to leave. we created a big mess over there (one which, by the way, needed to be made in order to make things better for them IN THE LONG RUN) and it's going to take time to clean it up. if we leave now things are going to go to hell VERY quickly and everyone is going to blame bush. on the other hand if we hang around until the region stabilizes then everyone will be better off.
Agreed

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
King Goldfish said:
I Voted for Bush. I was tired of 8 years of clinton wasting money on inner city programs that only benefit 'Minority" groups.

Bush made sense with his tax breaks (Which turned out to be more of tax advances). So that was a big lie. Lets face it, All politicians lie and people buy into it.

I will not vote for Bush again. The things he has done to violate my trust are the following.

1) During the "Rolling black out" scandals of 2001 was really a secret ploy by Big oil industries (Enron.. etc) in which the Bush family are part stock owners in had gouged the people of California billions of dollars by raising oil prices and natural gas prices.

What this means is Bush gave the people of America an addition 300 dollars per child (600 dollars maximum for 2 children) for the year of 2000. So the money I recieved in 2001 was then used to help pay for the jacked up heating prices (Which oddly enough added to about 600 bucks more that year0. So in short, Bush tax breaks payed for the jacked up heating cost in which Him being a stock owner in Enron was diverted back into his pockets.

Pretty neat trick huh?

Another thing Bush has is a hardon for cheap labor. He gets kickbacks by big corperate america who also fund his campaigns. In return they want Bush to allow Illegal Mexicans to be allowed to enter America without being sent back. Allowing them to work for less then the American and in return they pay taxes. Americans will lose their Jobs by the millions and it will split families up and possibly the crime rate will rize as well.

Bush also lied about Suddam because he wanted to pay the fucker back for violating a treaty act that suddam signed under while Bush father was president. It was a personal reason. Also Dick Cheney is going to profit greatly once this war is over. Dick Cheney (And im sure bush will get major kickbacks) will be one of the first to have a contract deal made with the iraqi people to help rebuild Iraq.

Its all about money and power. 857 Americans have died in this big lie as well as tens of thousands of Iraqis.

Not that I give a shit about suddam but Its unfair to kill children in iraq.

I do however support the war in Afghanastan and I did support the removal of Suddam. But the job is done and its time to leave.

BTW.. notice we never hear anything about Afghanistan? its a secret war. If it bleeds it leads in the American Media. yet the American media is only focus on the Iraq campaign.
Unfortunately, you threw away fresh fruit for rotting vegetable.

Instead of Clinton spending millions to help "Americans"

You got Bush spending Billions to help a few of his wealthy friends.

You might want to rethink that...

Sod

Spilly Talker
their all idiot, i say put Arnie in charge, let him run with the ball for a bit, see how he does things, too bad he's Austrian, they won't let him. I AM DA GUVNA OF CALI-FOUR-KNEEA, I AM GOING TO MAKE IT DA MOST ACTION PACKED STATE IN AMERICA!

deiki

Flame Bait
I wish a was an American just for being able to vote for him... But I can't, so I'll send him bretzels ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I didn't, and I am soooooo not going to vote for that redneck asshole this time. The man is a moron. Have you ever heard him speak? And don't even get me started on his Censorship views and handing out non-competative bids to his buddies. Etc.Etc.Etc. He's a limp dick schmuck.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
I didn't, and I am soooooo not going to vote for that redneck asshole this time. The man is a moron. Have you ever heard him speak? And don't even get me started on his Censorship views and handing out non-competative bids to his buddies. Etc.Etc.Etc. He's a limp dick schmuck.
limp dick schmuck is a compliment...

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are dumbfucks bush owns and he went to war cause some sand******s ran into our buildings and killed our people we cant let peopple walk all over us like we are nerds. we went to stop shit like this and democrats go whack off cause u guys wont go to war yer pussys so we dont need u guys to bring the defeat of united states now GTFO out of my country and move to canada u fuckers :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SpIkEyOaSs said:
You are dumbfucks bush owns and he went to war cause some sand******s ran into our buildings and killed our people we cant let peopple walk all over us like we are nerds. we went to stop shit like this and democrats go whack off cause u guys wont go to war yer pussys so we dont need u guys to bring the defeat of united states now GTFO out of my country and move to canada u fuckers :mfinger:
You're brainwashed. First off it was Al Quida that attacked us. Second, he went in there telling us it was to get rid of WMD, then when we didn't find any he changed his story to "we have to help the Iraqi people". now he says we're fighting terrorism. Don't get me wrong, I dont like, sadam either, as far as im concerned those fuckers can all burn in hell (him and his party, not the poor people that he was opressing). The thing with Bushbag is, He's so full of shit it's comming out his ears. I don't like the idea that he takes all this shit upon himself with a "fuck you all" attitude. The truth is he has another motive.
And as far as your mindless comment above ,telling everyone who doesn't think like you to get out of our country, well that's just comunist talk. Sometimes people like you forget that the whole idea of what our great country stands for is being able to say we don't like our president. You make yourself sound very un-American when you talk like that. Are you a commi spike? well are ya?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
SpIkEyOaSs said:
You are such a tool...

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
voiceofreason said:
You are such a tool...
Suck my cock you sand******...you probably are.... you dont see hoe bush is trying to help this country so u say hes bringing war to us. no u jew he is helping us and weve done better with bushg as president and if we let the fuckhole kerry in he wont allow guns to military most likely cause hes a democrat hell he'll follow clinton and go on and fuck some maid in the white house. Democrats suck ass i hope you all fucking die :mfinger: :gun: :bomb:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
SpIkEyOaSs said:
Suck my cock you sand******...you probably are.... you dont see hoe bush is trying to help this country so u say hes bringing war to us. no u jew he is helping us and weve done better with bushg as president and if we let the fuckhole kerry in he wont allow guns to military most likely cause hes a democrat hell he'll follow clinton and go on and fuck some maid in the white house. Democrats suck ass i hope you all fucking die :mfinger: :gun: :bomb:

Funny....for someone who seems to think he knows so much, all you can do is throw around racial slurs, make typos, and rant aimlessly. You've been taking lessons from the bush administration, haven’t you? LOL...you can't even spell his name right.
Just like bush...When someone opposes your point of view, you start trying to redirect the dialogue, and personally attack your opponent. How about if you make a legitimate presentation of your thoughts using the English language as a persuasive tool to make your point; instead of requesting oral sex from other forum members.(
SpIkEyOaSs said:
Suck my cock you sand******
I can only speak for myself when I say "I don't swing that way". And you should watch it. Talk like that, and Bush won't let you get married.