WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who want to be on my buddy list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right ladies and gentleman, boys and girls! This is your change to become buddies with the amazing Johnny Kuntz! Just reply an reply and your in! Think about it! Now you can show all your friends that Johnny Kuntz is your buddy!

For the girls: think about how jealous your friends would be when they find out, Johnny Kuntz is your buddy?

For the guys: Scoring chicks is easy when you show them that you are listed on Johnny Kuntz buddy list!

BECOME A JOHNNY KUNTZ BUDDY!
TODAY!
RIGHT NOW!
its easy, its fast, its the only way and you know it!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
Wow. This is a new all time low. :( U can't find buddies on ur own so u have to put out an ad? :nuts: good luck with that dude. (btw, j/k. I haven't been rude to anyone in a bit. :p )

magnolia said:
Wow. This is a new all time low. :( U can't find buddies on ur own so u have to put out an ad? :nuts: good luck with that dude. (btw, j/k. I haven't been rude to anyone in a bit. :p )
magnolia was waiting for this!​
added​
:rotflmao:

buddie list

am i on it now? i hope so! i wanna be a buddie!i am a sweet lil angel..........wait i am not a angel but yet a demon.....wait no a dark angel.

I AM A SWEET LITTLE ANGEL. ANYBODY SAYS DIFFERENTLY TALK TO ME AFTER THE SHOW!!!!!!! wait what show? :cool: :p

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
johnny kuntz said:
Thats right ladies and gentleman, boys and girls! This is your change to become buddies with the amazing Johnny Kuntz! Just reply an reply and your in! Think about it! Now you can show all your friends that Johnny Kuntz is your buddy!

For the girls: think about how jealous your friends would be when they find out, Johnny Kuntz is your buddy?

For the guys: Scoring chicks is easy when you show them that you are listed on Johnny Kuntz buddy list!

BECOME A JOHNNY KUNTZ BUDDY!
TODAY!
RIGHT NOW!
its easy, its fast, its the only way and you know it!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hahahahhahahaha___________________dumbass!

Your kidding????? Right???

Do we get anything free out of this?

I just want a t-shirt.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
wow jk your still on this site why the fuck havent you been banned?? and shouldnt the site be : who doesnt want to be on jonnykuntz buddy list

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Testimonial

I ate a lot of yams last thanks giving. I was so constipated for weeks. I was bloated and in a great deal of pain. I didn't know where to turn............
Then Johnny put me on his buddy list; the rest is history.
Now I'm shitting like a champ!

Thanks Johnny! You've done for me what exlax and the NY Times crossword puzzle could never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.