WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who wants to be my friend?

Who wants to be my friend? im friggen bored 24/7 and my sister's starting to get on my nerves and my bros i absolutely hate.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Acephalous said:
Don't you have friends?

Acephalous

adj : (biology) lacking a head or a clearly defined head; "acephalous worms"

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
wow this is unrelated becuz i live in jersey but you learn something new everyday: i had no idea that Acephalous meant having no head.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
but ya.. there ARE people outside of your household.. real living things that walk, talk, eat, sleep, think, analyse, dream, create, entertain etc. although we are people making out these messages.. it's usually a lot more.. healthier if you find a friend other than the piece of plastic, glass and wires we like to call a computer.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Black Flame said:
but ya.. there ARE people outside of your household.. real living things that walk, talk, eat, sleep, think, analyse, dream, create, entertain etc. although we are people making out these messages.. it's usually a lot more.. healthier if you find a friend other than the piece of plastic, glass and wires we like to call a computer.
My thoughts exactly. I wrote this poem for you. I think this says it all.

Go find your place.
Feel the sun on your face.
Walk where you dare.
Smell the fresh air.

When the sun's gone down.
Come back around.
Walk thru the door.
Ni99 calls you a whore.

you flame him back.
you say he's on crack.
He calls you a fag.
We got your back.

I really like green eggs and ham, I like them; I do Sam I am.

morelos

lexicon incognito
would you rather be acephalous or have hydrocephalus?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Befriend a hobo sitting on the street continuosly whistling the tone of Three's Company. Ahh, the great outdoors!

Bullshyt said:
Befriend a hobo sitting on the street continuosly whistling the tone of Three's Company. Ahh, the great outdoors!
i go to vancouver every weekend and carry out my civic duty by beating on hobos.

Black Flame said:

NEVER! HISSSSSSSSS :)