WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who wants to kill themselves?

How much and of what do you drink/smoke a week?

• I'm going to post my anwser in the thread.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I'm a fucking dumbass who is still looking for the other options.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

bnccoder

Postaholic
How much do you drink/smoke?

How much you drink/smoke (cigs and otherwise) in a week?

I'm at 7 packs of cigs (Marlboro) and an ounce of weed a week along with a 30-pack on the weekends (Budweiser). I know there are some potheads and some drinkers out there so represent.

tzedek

Original Member
I dont smoke, and I drink maybe 10 - 15 drinks in a month. :D

</rant>

Tenderony
1/8 of skunk will last me a week or two. Not much of a drinker. Pint or two a week, unless out on the piss.

</rant>

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
bnccoder said:
I know there are some potheads and some drinkers out there so represent.
Hello. I just flew in today, good to be here. I don't smoke cigs anymore. I quit cold turkey 10 days ago. *pats myself on the back*

I still drink a lot. And by a lot, I mean, a whole fucking lot.

I smoke around 1 pack a day. I drink to the point of drunken stupidity every 3 days, or so. :thumbsup:

BTW: You might want to rethink the title of this thread. It's very misleading. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
I smoke a little less than a pack a day of Kools. I usually have a few beers during the week, and drink on the weekend. I also smoke the cronic occasionally, albeit nowhere near as much as I used to.

tzedek

Original Member
Taylor_Blade said:
I smoke around 1 pack a day. I drink to the point of drunken stupidity every 3 days, or so. :thumbsup:

BTW: You might want to rethink the title of this thread. It's very misleading. :thumbsup:
no it's not

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I go through a lot of Vodka but I don't drink beer much anymore. Don't do cigarrettes anymore but smoke three of four cigars a night.

I figure it this way though...I eat pretty healthy and work out everyday. I'm pretty active on the weekends and I'm in good shape overall. Drinking is fun, it relaxes me and helps me sleep, I'm a bit hyper and have had major problems sleeping before. Therefore it all kind of balances out. Besides we all gotta die of something and I would rather have a good time living and die young then live to be old and cantankerous and look back on life at all the things that I wish that I had done and never did do. :cool:

Never had a beer(or any alcoholic beverage), never smoked a cigarette, never tried pot or any other drugs...I'm 100% clean.

bnccoder said:
How much you drink/smoke (cigs and otherwise) in a week?

I'm at 7 packs of cigs (Marlboro) and an ounce of weed a week along with a 30-pack on the weekends (Budweiser). I know there are some potheads and some drinkers out there so represent.
Well I'm a fucking dumbass that's looking for another option so I am opting out of answering. ;)

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i feel like a nerd now.

-barely drink; maybe twice a month
-never smoke; no intentions starting either (no $$ income at the moment)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
countrygrl said:
Don't do cigarrettes anymore but smoke three of four cigars a night.
Holy shit!! four cigars a night?! Thats fucked up. i once smoked four phillies in a night, and I almost puked. Nasty stuff, I am good for one cigar.

I smoke a carton in two weeks. Not half as bad as I used to be.

I smoke a dime over the course of two weeks.

I drink every night. I'm trying to stop, but eh. It's hard.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
There are no insurance adjusters reading this right?

I smoke a pack a day, drink 2x a week, no drugs.

Though last 2 weeks (very fucked up emotionally), I smoked 2 packs a day, drank every night, and thought about doing drugs.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
BklynCannonball said:
Though last 2 weeks (very fucked up emotionally), I smoked 2 packs a day, drank every night, and thought about doing drugs.
..."the fabulous lives we lead" , new soap starting soon. stay tuned!

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Killing your self is stupid. Instead of solving your problems, you will bring more problems to your family and close ones. Fuck Killing your self.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't smoke cigs, But I do smoke about a qt of pot a week.
An oz/month probably.
I don't drink that much, maybe a few beers here and there.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
ChilianFuckFace said:
Killing your self is stupid. Instead of solving your problems, you will bring more problems to your family and close ones. Fuck Killing your self.
You're missing the point. Everyone knows suicide is not the answer. When someone is that low and that depressed where they're thinking of committing suicide it doesn't become a choice. It becomes a scary reality and the issue becomes, ok, how can I get out of this mindframe so I can live another day.