WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who Would You Call?

inspired by a chat tonight, who would you want to call in here? i know who i would, but he keeps tellin me to get a mic, fucker! i don't want no walki talki convo, i want a normal one! anyhoo, who would you most want to talk too?

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
i called you lol
what did you think about me 15 year old voice lol

Slacker

Postaholic
Probaly you or Zoloft or some other chick in here.

ya nun you had the sexiest voice evar!
i'd call shep of course, or max, B&G hmmmmmm meh, brit, ummmmm thats it, i think.

i would call anyone, as long as they aren't gay, don't have a lisp, and if they are a guy, don't like anal sex, giving and recieving (that shit is GROSS)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I'd call GurlGoneWild. And CL.

But only because I got hammered one night in chat and asked them to call my cell phone so I could find it. I never did find that fucking thing.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Myself. I'm so great I can't explain it!

Probobly Max...He really makes me laugh my ass off, and it's cheaper.

Oh wait, never mind. It's not. Lon' Gisland went through "The Great Schism" with area codes and now us Suffolk boys have 631 and the Nassau men have 516.

Totally ghey! We had 516 but got our asses kicked by a county full of poor people!

The_Observer said:
i would call anyone, as long as they aren't gay, don't have a lisp, and if they are a guy, don't like anal sex, giving and recieving (that shit is GROSS)
You should call Jessica43999 :thumbsup:

I'd call a variety of different people for different reasons. People ie:

Jung, Descent, Bnccoder, Uberskippy, Bitch, Diznuts, to name a few.

G's-up

Postaholic
I'd call Michael Jackson.....just to ask him what the hell kind of glue he uses to keep that freakin clay nose on his face all day......I mean if I can figure that out and how to make it apply to dentures....I'll be rollin in the money.....anyone else feel me on this thought? ROFLMAO...... :cool:

Just for the record Im tired and have had a couple of glasses of wine....... :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
none of you have inspired me enough to call ya Lol

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
What a shame..........

I'd call Nymph to hear her wierd Canadian voice, or Rage. :)
{Btw, this wouldn't really happen as I'm quite shy.} :eek:

I hate talking on the phone, but if I had to call someone it would probably be Linksy or bombchu.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Nunzio said:
i called you lol
what did you think about me 15 year old voice lol
I still got your number on speedial. #69
ps. pm me if you want my #. I need friends.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
why in the living hell did you save my number? Get it off you fag

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Broken or Max Power. No-one in my town is as humourous as them.