WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Who would you choose?

If you could take one person from this site with you to be stranded on a desert island who would it be? (If you were forced to be stranded) Why?

If you could take on person from this site and murder them who would it be?
Why?

Just curious. :mfinger:

(if this thread is in the wrong place please move it mods...thank you)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
id take max power because he's the only one who can make me laugh consistantly, and im a man who needs his daily dose of humor.

Id kill.... nobody. I dont want to incriminate myself. :p

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
(yes this is important to my answer)
Is it a desert island... or a deserted island...
b)if I am taking someone to be stranded on the island with me.. then that means that I knew we were gonna be stranded... why would I want to be stranded.. why would I subject someone I like to being stranded too..

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
If you could take one person from this site with you to be stranded on a desert island who would it be? (If you were forced to be stranded) Why? )
Cuddles.
Because she is hawt.

If you could take on person from this site and murder them who would it be?
Why?
Fuck_You, because hes a moron.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would take copylifted and murder....um...gee all of you? LOL

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
if you are stranded and don't get rescued... and you chose to take someone with you knowing you would be stranded.. you would be responsible for their death...

Very true. However, in this hypothetical question just to make you feel better lets just say you are only stranded for a semi-short period of time.