WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who would you rather see naked?

shep75

Tenderony
martha stewart or hillary clinton? ha ha ha. just kidding. i think that the bush twins are hotter than a freshly fucked fox in a forrest fire. chelsea clinton doesn't look that bad anymore.

shep75

Tenderony
Infected_enigma said:
there's a lot hotter people then that I don't have any pictures but they're a lot of people hotter
that may be so, but it's all about getting that X in the box. lol. :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
shep75 said:
martha stewart or hillary clinton? ha ha ha. just kidding. i think that the bush twins are hotter than a freshly fucked fox in a forrest fire. chelsea clinton doesn't look that bad anymore.
how bout your mom

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
shep75 said:
EARNEST BORGNINE.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Bush should bring his daughters with him just about everywhere, that will get him re-elected no doubt. ;)