WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

who would you rather...

i'm sure everyone has played this at one point in time. you name two people, then the next person says which of them they'd rather have sex with, and then posts 2 more names. i'll start.

mary kate or ashley olsen?

brad_nz

Just another white guy
olsen twins?!

if there truly is a god out there.. then he would have allready given me the great privlage of having a fine threesome with the two most richest kids in the world...

but of course there is no god is there we can only rely on the hand of luck... fucking jesus..

great choice.. would have never thought of them

next 2: Britney Spears; Jessica Alba

Jung

???
Premium
idunno69 said:
i'm sure everyone has played this at one point in time. you name two people, then the next person says which of them they'd rather have sex with, and then posts 2 more names. i'll start.

mary kate or ashley olsen?
you could've atleast picked two girls that are of age. even if they are 18 by now they still look 14 and that's just not attractive.

anyway i'd have to agree on jessica alba, brittney is over rated and looks disgusting now days.

so on to my two: Milla Jovovich and Cécile De France

brad_nz

Just another white guy
the first yeah kool- but the latter... the short hair just dosent pull it off... you want the hair that rides in the wind haha

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The Lizard for sure.

siegfried and roy, or Madonna..

Not a lizard! a gecko!

I'd take the gecko. And Madonna.

Tom Arnold, or Roseanne.

*Stands in line.*

*Looks at watch*

Man. I can't believe I'm last in this line. I hate sloppy 100,002nds.

Salma Hayek all the way.

From Dusk Til' Dawn. With the snake. *shivers* I'd drink whiskey off of her toes anyday of the week. Until she turns into a vamp, then i suppose I'd stake her. And not in more ways than one.

Ok, moving on.

Salma Hayek, normal, or Salma Hayek, Vamped.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Marge, No doubt

Bernie Mac's wfe (on the TV show) or 7 of nine?

Hmm. She's got weird implants. Have to say 7 of nine.

Jamie Lee Curtis, or Sigourney Weaver.