WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Whoa, he is a heavy man..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
This guy was 1,072 pounds.

VALENTINE, Neb. - Patrick Deuel is half the man he used to be — and proud of it.
ADVERTISEMENT

Deuel weighed 1,072 pounds when he was admitted to a Sioux Falls, S.D., hospital last June after being housebound for seven years. He was down to 530 at his weigh-in five weeks ago.

The 43-year-old former restaurant manager says he has come a long way, yet he knows he has a long way to go before he is considered a healthy man. His goal is to someday weigh 230 pounds.

As he greeted visitors to his apartment on a recent afternoon, Deuel was in a jovial mood.

"I was going past a mirror this morning and glanced over and said, 'Whoo, lookin' good,'" he said with a laugh.

Deuel was near death when he was taken to Avera McKennan Hospital in Sioux Falls last June 9. Without treatment for his morbid obesity, Deuel said, he certainly would be dead.

Now, as he approaches the one-year mark of what he calls his "journey," Deuel says his heart is "strong as an ox" and he's planning to live another 50 years.

Here it is

Takes determination to lose 500 pounds.

wow, speechless. people eat way to much these days. And i blame McDonalds and Jack in the box..

He should sue McDonald's for getting fat.

It seems to be a growing trend these days.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Unforgiven said:
He should sue McDonald's for getting fat.

It seems to be a growing trend these days.
He should be in the sequel to supersize me. He would get paid enough to get liposuction. That would do the trick.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Harris, who performed gastric bypass surgery on Deuel, said he was pleased to see him lose more than 100 pounds in the 70 days after his hospital discharge in January. Harris said he doesn't expect Deuel to lose weight as rapidly in the months ahead.
He had gastric bypass done. He physicly can't eat as much as a normal person any more.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Still, he should have been on that "supersize me" movie. He would have become famous, and made some dough to.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
This guy was 1,072 pounds.

VALENTINE, Neb. - Patrick Deuel is half the man he used to be — and proud of it.
ADVERTISEMENT

Deuel weighed 1,072 pounds when he was admitted to a Sioux Falls, S.D., hospital last June after being housebound for seven years. He was down to 530 at his weigh-in five weeks ago.

The 43-year-old former restaurant manager says he has come a long way, yet he knows he has a long way to go before he is considered a healthy man. His goal is to someday weigh 230 pounds.

As he greeted visitors to his apartment on a recent afternoon, Deuel was in a jovial mood.

"I was going past a mirror this morning and glanced over and said, 'Whoo, lookin' good,'" he said with a laugh.

Deuel was near death when he was taken to Avera McKennan Hospital in Sioux Falls last June 9. Without treatment for his morbid obesity, Deuel said, he certainly would be dead.

Now, as he approaches the one-year mark of what he calls his "journey," Deuel says his heart is "strong as an ox" and he's planning to live another 50 years.

Here it is

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FOR GOD SHAKES. I am sick of hearing about this loser already. For the last year every morning paper was plaster with this guys picture.

I live in souix falls. He is not a very NICE man.